Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase (22615 Views)

Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists / Peter Obi Congratulates Solomon Arase On His Swearing-In As PSC Chairman / Lagos Deploys 1,250 Special Constabulary Officers To Boost Community Policing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by jamesversion: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2023
This man and changing of Uniforms. That was how he changed the uniform of the Supernumerary police (SPY) that year.

I remember one man then working as SPY in Shell IA, always bragging about how they are a very special class of police, until Arase fall their hand and explained that they are not police per se, but glorified security guards. He doled out a new uniform for them to differentiate them from police and told the public to report anyone of then carrying out police duty outside the premises of their designated companies.

Omo, see falling of hand na. Anytime I see the guy on Ash uniform, I go dey smile. I dunno if they still retained the uniform cos my contract with Shell don end since.
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by faceland: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2023
Hypocrisy.

It is those that carry rifle and drive Hilux that are the most corrupt
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by tosinet(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2023
Why is report of misconduct not as common and rampant in ranks of local security units like amotekun, hisbah and likes?
It still boils down to impunity which runs from the top to the lowest ranks.

The minister of interior effected changes almost immediately he took the position that everyone sat up because there's clear goals. and consequences for any untold behaviors, hardly will you hear negative report about the man. Now compare him to the one in ministry of aviation, did you see how that ministry is embarrassing Nigeria with the impunity their workers operate.

So when there's little or no consequence for bad actions, the whole unit will be viewed in the same light.
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by shoprite: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2023
Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase

Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/constabulary-tarnishing-police-image-needs-separate-uniform-arase/

In the mind of this old kook, the NPF even has an image to protect!
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by kazma1010(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2023
Who train them, no b police? Who are they working with, no b police? Who are they giving back to, no b police? Who is fooling who? Watin police da do no pass constabulary abeg
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by CaptainStephen(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2023
Who trained them?
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by Okoroawusa: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2023
Na by uniform? Abeg go siddon.

Growing up in Lagos there was a time Traffic Wardens were different from regular police. They wore yellow tops and controlled traffic at busy junctions. Then regular police rarely stood on the road talk less of stopping vehicles. All those changed with Babangida or Abacha.
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by flokii: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2023
There was a Policeman at the scene of that disgraceful incident with the Netherlands citizen giving directives to the constabulary guys... why is noone talking about the Policeman there or asking for his identity?
May we not be scape goats for others to escape.
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by Olichoke: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2023
Chinjo2:
I beg to disagree sir. The special constabulary are only exhibiting what they learnt from members of the Nigeria Police Force.

Secondly, you recruited some misfits and called them special constabulary when we all know that Nigeria is under policed.

Finally, these people were recruited and for months they were not paid salaries so they had to device a means of survival.

Sir, If you must blame the hawk for wikedness, first blame the mother hen for exposing the children to danger.

I love how ended your comment
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by mkoabiola: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2023
jamesversion:
This man and changing of Uniforms. That was how he changed the uniform of the Supernumerary police (SPY) that year.

I remember one man then working as SPY in Shell IA, always bragging about how they are a very special class of police, until Arase fall their hand and explained that they are not police per se, but glorified security guards. He doled out a new uniform for them to differentiate them from police and told the public to report anyone of then carrying out police duty outside the premises of their designated companies.

Omo, see falling of hand na. Anytime I see the guy on Ash uniform, I go dey smile. I dunno if they still retained the uniform cos my contract with Shell don end since.
😂 😂 Lol
U are right

But some of the spy police stil put on the regular black uniform.
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by Segzy19: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2023
Lol! Na today e start abi...
Now the constabularies are taking the blame...

Rubbish police
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by symbianDON(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2023
nabiz:
...and th DPOs that ask for return from every check point ........
they will have special uniforms too grin
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by symbianDON(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

The police that extorted the White bike Woman was a Special Constabul
bros which one be constabul again??
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by Ireportlive: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2023
symbianDON:
bros which one be constabul again??

E get one time wey Buhari recruited like 10,000 unemployed people and police trained them for 3 months, their job is to assist police with little things like traffic and other light duty. They pay them little money similar to NPower, and gave them Uniform
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by seunayantokun(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2023
What's the difference?
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by slowice(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2023
thomasjoe:

That's one of the best Past IG of Police Nigeria ever had you are calling Olodo.

Sometimes I wonder why many of you just type impulsively and abuse people here.
Can't you sell your points without abusing anyone ?

If he is one of the best then we are in serious trouble as a nation.
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by BluntCrazeMan: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/constabulary-tarnishing-police-image-needs-separate-uniform-arase/
Nonsense.

You guys allowed them to be like you.

So, we don't care.

You are them.
They are You.
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2023
An apple does not fall far from its tree.
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by yemex04(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2023
Morbeta11:

They are all one & the same.98% of Nigeria Police Force are extortionist right from the topmost hierarchy to the lowest..
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by Juju70(m): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
Inspectorate dey do wetin? Siphon million billion
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by okorogodwin4(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Comfused people una no dey tire with overhauling and coupling of police engine wey don knok
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by rosemary67l: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Police get image to tarnish?? Jokers Only if this man knows how Nigerians and the world sees Nigerian Police officers 🤣Police get image to tarnish?? Jokers Only if this man knows how Nigerians and the world sees Nigerian Police officers 🤣...
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by yeshuasfootstep(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Snake's kids are always long.

Check from within Sir.
Re: Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase by Coolgent(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
Which image?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate / Ortom Honored After His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Air Force Denies Report Of Helicopters "Dropping Weapons For Herdsmen In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.