Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why Is One Of My Airpods Not Working? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is One Of My Airpods Not Working? (149 Views)

Original Apple Airpods Vs FAKE Airpods - How To Spot The Differences. / HTC Is Making Earbuds That Look Like A Black Version Of Apple’s Airpods(netwyz) / Uk Used Wireless LES Airpods @15k. Free Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is One Of My Airpods Not Working? by Tribengcom: 5:04am On Dec 29, 2023
What do you do when one of your AirPods suddenly stopped working. How do you fix this? Check out the steps below:

1. Check your Battery

If one AirPod is working while the other is not, then this can be a sign that the battery is dead. Even if both AirPods are charged at the same time, they might discharge at different rates.

2. Turn Bluetooth On and Off

It is possible that your AirPods didn’t properly connect with the Bluetooth on your device. You should try to turn the Bluetooth off and on again and wait for the AirPods to connect.

3. Unpair and Re-pair your AirPods

You should unpair the AirPods from your device and go through the pairing process again.

Continue reading
https://www.homegadgethq.com/why-is-one-of-my-airpods-not-working/

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 8 Plus: What More Is There To It? / News Feed On Facebook Not Showing After Facebook Update / Hios 5th Anniversary Fan Contest Phase 3: The Real Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.