Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Lost: I Forgot My Leather Box On A Bus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lost: I Forgot My Leather Box On A Bus (285 Views)

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost: I Forgot My Leather Box On A Bus by TimileyinD(f): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2023
I forgot my brown leather box (medium size) on a bus I took from Akure to Ibadan on the 27th of this month.

The contents of the box are my clothes and my credentials, please if found or anyone knows how I can find them please reach out to me 🙏🏾
Re: Lost: I Forgot My Leather Box On A Bus by Seun(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2023
You need to call or send someone to the motor park where you boarded the vehicle and the one where you were dropped. That's where they are supposed to deposit lost items.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost: I Forgot My Leather Box On A Bus by Gr8mind07(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2023
Try and lodge a complaint at your destination park in Ibadan. You can as well send someone to do same at the Akure park.

The drivers usually drop forgotten items in the union's office at their parks unless you didn't board at a park.

I wish you a quick recovery of your bag
TimileyinD:
I forgot my brown leather box (medium size) on a bus I took from Akure to Ibadan on the 27th of this month.

The contents of the box are my clothes and my credentials, please if found or anyone knows how I can find them please reach out to me 🙏🏾

1 Like

Re: Lost: I Forgot My Leather Box On A Bus by TimileyinD(f): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2023
Seun:
You need to call or send someone to the motor park where you boarded the vehicle and the one where you were dropped. That's where they are supposed to deposit lost items.
the park he's dropped me off said that wasn't their park that they only drop people off there
Re: Lost: I Forgot My Leather Box On A Bus by TimileyinD(f): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2023
Gr8mind07:
Try and lodge a complaint at your destination park in Ibadan. You can as well send someone to do same at the Akure park.

The drivers usually drop forgotten items in the union's office at their parks unless you didn't board at a park.

I wish you a quick recovery of your bag
I didn't enter from the park, I'm only hoping the driver would take it to the nearest radio station. Thank you so much for your concern.
Re: Lost: I Forgot My Leather Box On A Bus by FutureFocus: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2023
Seun:

Oga Seun, Compliment of the Season Sir.

(1) (Reply)

The Abysmal State Of Peace Mass Transit Company / What Is The Longest Trip You Have Ever Made By Air ? / 18 Fathers Die In Gombe Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.