Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! (48150 Views)

Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 / Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos / Bentley Unveils Its 2019 Continental GT Convertible - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by nedekid: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
The seats looks like a humanoid.
Seat with shoulder grin
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by jimcaddy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
Yet some people will come and be posing with iPhone like as if iPhone is the passport to heaven.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by nedekid: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Way4orward:
Money money
Thanks to apc, naira don spoil. Then go call this one ₦200m undecided
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Aguogba(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol from phone to home appliances like Electric jug now Car....

Hope say the Car no go dey hot like dere Phone shocked sad shocked

Nd no link sef this pishure looks like all doz AI generated pishure.....
U dey buy their phone made for Naija. Xiaomi phones in Asia and the EU are giving Samsung serious gbas gbos.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by FaradayIQ: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2023
Technology at its best, kudos to the Chinese, don't know who we offend in Africa especially Nigeria, our gullible stupid politicians only know how to embezzle funds and impoverished their citizens into hunger, joblessness and abject poverty, help us o Lord

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by UncleKoboko: 1:49am On Dec 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol from phone to home appliances like Electric jug now Car....

Hope say the Car no go dey hot like dere Phone shocked sad shocked

Nd no link sef this pishure looks like all doz AI generated pishure.....
Which of their phone dey hot.
NoticeME
iPhone no dey hot pass Tecno?
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Fizalis(m): 3:47am On Dec 30, 2023
How's it better since it hasn't been tested and compared with these other brands on the road or race track?

I beleive you are making assumptions and not stating the facts?
dauntless15:
Even better than some known brands, I hope it's affordable too.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by cardoctor(m): 6:16am On Dec 30, 2023
More pics could do. Its looking like a Porsche Panamera from the back. Very cool.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by IzRayl: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2023
Tesla is not the first electric car
maasoap:

So, Chinese shouldn't make electric cars just because Tesla made it first?

Chinese released commercial 5G technology ahead of other countries
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by IzRayl: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2023
All of you saying Elon musk,Tesla is not the most sold ev car,there are about 5 different companies that sell more EV cars than tesla
faceland:
Lovly concept.

It looks 100% CGI, they should release it to the public and give Elon Musk proper compition.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by luvyaself95(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2023
Xiaomi no go kill person 😂
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Babaken(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2023
AzizG550:
I love anything Xiaomi
Have you seen Huawei car? I saw the review on tiktok.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by SuccessfulRichi: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2023
Sometimes I asked myself what's wrong with China and sub standards products aka fake products. Omor all the products I bought from China from clothing's, electronics, phones,power bank, chargers etc dem don spoil finish jus give dem 6 months to a year or two. God go punish china for me cuz my sweat I take buy d products😒😒
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by bigcasava1(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2023
With this in Nigeria people like asari dokubo and Niger delta will stop bragging about their oil, and I wonder how they will survive.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by asamaigho(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2023
ovie8200:
Copy-cat....from Tesla.....Chinese always steal!
wen tekla is actually built in china
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by AzizG550(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2023
Babaken:

Have you seen Huawei car? I saw the review on tiktok.

Not yet bro
Will check it out
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by MeinKampf: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2023
asamaigho:

wen tekla is actually built in china
Tesla is actually built by a Japanese company G-TEKT. With factories in more than 12 countries and headquarters in Japan. I know this because I work in Tesla manufacturing line in their UK branch, G-TEM
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by casppyjay: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:
abi sex doll😅👊🏿
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Ooe33: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2023
You no rate Xiaomi at all.

Na Transsion company u dey carry as Xiaomi mate.

bobbiiee:
Tecno car loading.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Pitto: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Exactly

Westerhoffe:
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Subonbon(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
OBTMOS:
I will never be poor in my life!
God!
amen!!

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
IzRayl:
Tesla is not the first electric car
Yeah, I know. Just didn't want to go far. The idea of electric cars was like dead until recent time
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by BestTrades: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innoson Malaria Drug Design: Ugwunna Ejikem And Innoson Cause Laughter Online / 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC / Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.