Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN (11157 Views)

Dangote, MTN, Others Lose N1.7 Trillion To Naira Depreciation / Chuky Ezenwa Celebrates Birthday With N2.7 Million Empowerment For Youths / Price Of Diesel Jumps By 4.91% In May – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by LooneyLester: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2023
elder1002:
Muslims make sure they guard their forum and made it to look like once you comment on their thread you automatically have converted to islam.

Why can't we implement such in our Christianity forum

Like i said, there is nothing like one Nigeria expecially when it comes to religion...

Imagine even nairaland is now deep into religion

You can deactivate your account and exit this forum if you don't like it

We don't need fággots like you here
Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by ILoveNG: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2023
Because they still can't afford thier yellow garri and they still can't make fake E-naira, dem go call am propaganda.
Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by teadrake(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2023
oyeb15:

Emefele is more effective that this present CBN governor. If not because Emefele was trying to suit d cabals ,Dangote etc and dipicting our forex. He's smarter that this dumb cordozo
Someone that plundered our resources; left many businesses in state of comatose; pathetic state of our naira due to bad monetary policy yet you're claiming he's better than someone that just assumed the position in less than 3 month. Something must be wrong with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by Hassanmaye(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2023
Nbote:
Hahahahaha... E naira jump to where?? I fit swear say na lie abeg.
Better go and download the app They have been sending people money 💵💰
Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by faceland: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
What's e-naira?

What's the significant difference between the 'software money' in my bank account and e-naira

They say 9 billion is in circulation and I have never used it (sure no one I know has ever used it).

2 Likes

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by faceland: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2023
You can't withdraw large cash from banks (for months now).
Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by Hassanmaye(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2023
Nbote:

The same statistics they have been giving us on how the economy is growing and how inflation is not really that high but we know the realities. If you can mention 1 random outlet you now that now receives payment via its eNaira wallet, I'll own up and admit I was wrong. I'm not even asking about individuals because you and I know you can't point 1 person who is using it
They have send me 30k through enaira better go and download it

1 Like

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by parkervero(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2023
oyeb15:

Emefele is more effective that this present CBN governor. If not because Emefele was trying to suit d cabals ,Dangote etc and dipicting our forex. He's smarter that this dumb cordozo

You are the most dumb person ever liveth

1 Like

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by Nbote(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Better go and download the app They have been sending people money 💵💰

Who have been sending ppl money? I downloaded it even before U knew if it and linked it to my accounts. I simply asked how many outlets U know supports it. The money they sent to ur eNaira wallet how did u spend or withdraw it?
Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by oyeb15: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2023
parkervero:

You are the most dumb person ever liveth

Later you will be hearing Curdozo stole trillion of Naira.

2 Likes

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by parkervero(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2023
oyeb15:

Later you will be hearing Curdozo stole trillion of Naira.

Like I said, you are dumb.

Were you not born in late January to early march this year?

Your cerebral cortex is needs panel beating

1 Like

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by samuelson06(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2023
elder1002:
It's a good development... Reduce cash hard cash in the country by promoting more digital cash transfer..

Its a great development 🔥🔥

Is there anything that's not a good development to you zombie? Even if they're talking rubb!sh, it's a good development because your brain is gone because of peanuts.

Enaira that we all know we don't use it is what they're painting as though it's a thing? It's alright. But you know what? I'm happy because I know your peanut can't afford anything. So, at the end of the day, you are doing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by WHITELIGHTER: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2023
So the naira scarcity was done on purpose

2 Likes

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by besayag: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2023
284 hmmm the way these fools write without thinking
Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by InvertedHammer: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2023
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/e-naira-jumps-by-284-notes-decline-to-n2-7tn-cbn/
/
What difference does it make?

The volume jumped by 284% not the value.

What vendors accept it as a form of payment?

Most vendors want credit transfer straight from a bank account without long stories

/

2 Likes

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2023
Nbote:
Hahahahaha... E naira jump to where?? I fit swear say na lie abeg.

Who have been sending ppl money? I downloaded it even before U knew if it and linked it to my accounts. I simply asked how many outlets U know supports it. The money they sent to ur eNaira wallet how did u spend or withdraw it?
Should I send evidence?
Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by Faposky95: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2023
ivandragon:
Someone is trying to 'explain' and justify the cash crunch.

Right...
These people fail to realise that this is not the 80s......
We know what's sup..too
Impoverishing people , causing inflation in a bid to do wat....mop up cash in circulation...?!
CBN........na Emefiele way you sef go follow if BAT lose next election...and your own go Mobad ghan
Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by Thinktwicemybro: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2023
LooneyLester:

This is why we want Israel to continue to burn you terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by Evercurious(f): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2023
LooneyLester:

It's very obvious that you are very stupid. Someone is airing his observation and here you re talking like a senseless man.. Irredeemable F..o..o..l
Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by panpan(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2023
Someone in the federal government, or Central Bank, is trying to justify the nationwide cash scarcity.
It appears as if Nigeria is being used as a test case for the elimination of cash from the society.

1 Like

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by Nbote(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Should I send evidence?

It's a simple question. How did U withdraw or spend it?

1 Like

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by AlluviaUC: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
What's e-naira?

What's the significant difference between the 'software money' in my bank account and e-naira

That's what I don't understand. The CBN just wants to take total control from the banks so that government can finally dictate to us who can be rich and who should not. It's a ploy for a totalitarian government all over the world, so that which just few strokes of a button, a perceived anti government critic can be rendered penniless. Everybody should resist

3 Likes

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by AlluviaUC: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2023
samuelson06:

Is there anything that's not a good development to you zombie? Even if they're talking rubb!sh, it's a good development because your brain is gone because of peanuts.

Enaira that we all know we don't use it is what they're painting as though it's a thing? It's alright. But you know what? I'm happy because I know your peanut can't afford anything. So, at the end of the day, you are doing yourself.

It's just a more effective means of control and theft by government. With emoney they can produce currency out of thin air without printing cash that comes with serial numbers which can be easily traced

2 Likes

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by samuelson06(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2023
AlluviaUC:

It's just a more effective means of control and theft by government. With emoney they can produce currency out of thin air without printing cash that comes with serial numbers which can be easily traced

Nigeria will always be in a state of confusion because they've so corrupted the economy to the extent that they the managers of the economy are confused about the whole thing. I don't see any reason why they should be talking about enaira today if they were sincere. But they have to because some of them are enaira billionaires.

3 Likes

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by Powerexpert: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
E-Propaganda on E-naira. Welldone!

1 Like

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by Hier(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
Your write up is, I don't know, you keep comparing percentage difference to current value, what was the initial value, or should I be pushing calculators before I comprehend the article

1 Like

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
oyeb15:

Emefele is more effective that this present CBN governor. If not because Emefele was trying to suit d cabals ,Dangote etc and dipicting our forex. He's smarter than this dumb cordozo
in your eyes, with just two months in office Hmm is ya joke of the milliniumgrin
Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by frog12: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
na digital money. how they count the number in circulation haha grin grin grin
Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by rickleye: 3:51am On Dec 30, 2023
Economist in the house correct me.
E-Naira simply means etransfer naira . So instead of withdrawing physical cash - transactions are carried out electronically.
Don’t you need a stable network for that ?
Plus in my opinion too many banks in Naija ?
Also you would need to limit withdrawal amounts?
Stop Naija from spraying money at parties. If you stop Naira they will just switch the USD.

Anyways I doubt the figures . It can’t be trusted

1 Like

Re: E-naira Jumps By 284%, Notes Decline To N2.7 Trillion – CBN by cardoctor(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2023
Naira notes are now so scarce in my area.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Reliable Business To Invest Money On In Nigeria??? / CBN To Introduce Coin Dispensing ATMs / Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.