Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

“we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria (4336 Views)

Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018) / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? / FG Announces Job Vacancies Available At Federal Civil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by WesternPanzer: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2023
Please don't take this opportunity. They want to survive on African blood. Thats what they do.

Am just assumin the whole thing is not even a scam.
Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 2:21am On Dec 31, 2023
Gadafii:
battles are not won only on battlefields, you can stay at the front in building Nigeria, my japa doesn’t stop me from building Nigeria as well, but I want to build the country from far away, I don’t know why you are bothered to have consider me a coward just because of japa, if you are honest with yourself you I’ll agree the present crops of leaders are not sincere about building the country, but you are blinded either by religion or tribe, Dey your Dey make I Dey my Dey no suppose hard you
this new year,I am diverting 60 percent of my salary into farming cassava alone.
That will give me millions.
Be careful with japa,there is no assurance
Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by Gadafii: 4:59am On Dec 31, 2023
engrchykae:
this new year,I am diverting 60 percent of my salary into farming cassava alone.
teach me cassava farming.
Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by emmaodet: 5:51am On Dec 31, 2023
engrchykae:

Is planting cassava alone profitable? When you factor cost of clearing, planting, 3 x weeding, harvesting, chemicals and stem

1 Like

Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by 0neal(m): 6:30am On Dec 31, 2023
engrchykae:

Becareful with your ROI projection

If the farmland is not fenced round or barricaded, fulani herdsmen can strike with their cows at any timeT

It happened to me this year...I got less than 10% of my investment in my potato farm.
Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
0neal:

Becareful with your ROI projection

If the farmland is not fenced round or barricaded, fulani herdsmen can strike with their cows at any timeT

It happened to me this year...I got less than 10% of my investment in my potato farm.

am from imo state.
Imo is not a playground for fulanis especially Owerri zone
Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
emmaodet:

Is planting cassava alone profitable? When you factor cost of clearing, planting, 3 x weeding, harvesting, chemicals and stem
yes,it's profitable, cassava can be made into floor,garri etc.
Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by emmaodet: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
engrchykae:
yes,it's profitable, cassava can be made into floor,garri etc.

Ooohh, I thought just selling the fresh harvested cassava.
Adding processing to the line seems tedious and stressful. Why not just buy cassava from farmers and process rather than the whole stress
Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by 0neal(m): 8:05am On Jan 01
engrchykae:
am from imo state.
Imo is not a playground for fulanis especially Owerri zone

That's good to know

All the best in your farming venture
Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 10:32am On Jan 01
emmaodet:

Ooohh, I thought just selling the fresh harvested cassava.
Adding processing to the line seems tedious and stressful. Why not just buy cassava from farmers and process rather than the whole stress
when you want to buy from from farmers,thats when you will realize that they have been booked for a long time and very expensive.
So if you are blessed with land,it's best you cultivate it

1 Like

Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by sunnymighty(m): 3:18am On Feb 14
naturalwaves:

Terrible pay. The quoted amount is also the gross and not the net.

Sent you a PM bro! Better still how do I contact you?
Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by naturalwaves: 5:12am On Feb 14
sunnymighty:

Sent you a PM bro! Better still how do I contact you?
Okay.
I will check in my free time.
Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by sunnymighty(m): 7:25am On Feb 14
naturalwaves:

Okay.
I will check in my free time.

Thanks, will be waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apm Terminal Recruiting! / Vacancy For Graduate Architects In Abuja / NPOWER Has Stop Accepting Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.