Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Having Problem With My Wordpress Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Having Problem With My Wordpress Blog (638 Views)

Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain / How Do I Transfer My Wordpress website to replace an existing website in Cpanel / Wordpress Blog With Smf Forum Integrated (2) (3) (4)

Having Problem With My Wordpress Blog by frisahost(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
I login to my blog dashboard to post article,after loging i click on post,all i see is Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /home/fridayis/public_html/wp-admin/menu.php on line 254 please what can i do to resolve this .
Re: Having Problem With My Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
use PHP and increase maximum memory ini_set('memory_limit','-1') to remove limit or 128mb or higher
Re: Having Problem With My Wordpress Blog by frisahost(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
i knw d code,but were wil i insert d code,pls i wil b glad if u can explain 2 me
Re: Having Problem With My Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2011
the index.php since it is the main file but am confused how u are running outta memory do u have too much plugins enabled.
Re: Having Problem With My Wordpress Blog by frisahost(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2011
i ve tried all best but i seems not to understand where to post the code on index.php below is the code, u know i am not very good in php and i dnt want to mixed thing up, check the code below

ini_set('memory_limit','5000MB ');
ini_set('memory_limit',-1); //no memory limit
Re: Having Problem With My Wordpress Blog by frisahost(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
maybe u should drop me ur email i should send u the index.php and menu.php code
Re: Having Problem With My Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
Send me the file where the error code points too
Re: Having Problem With My Wordpress Blog by frisahost(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
give me ur email i should send it to ur mail
Re: Having Problem With My Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
Okeowoaderemi@gmail.com and send me the detailed error message also. Cheers.

How To Make Free Face Book Video Phone Calls! / Wats All This "Do Not Post Advert Here!" Just Delete Them Abeg / Default Building A Repository, Please I Need Your Advise