Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Why Are Most Nigerians Wicked Drivers? I Know No Law And Order But Why Be Wicked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Are Most Nigerians Wicked Drivers? I Know No Law And Order But Why Be Wicked (327 Views)

Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi / Why Are Some Nigerians Wicked ???? Price Of Indomie. / Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigerians Wicked Drivers? I Know No Law And Order But Why Be Wicked by VaselineCrew: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2023
If you're not one of the kind drivers in Lagos, or Nigeria in general, then you must have observed how insanely wicked most drivers are especially in Lagos.

You could reach a junction that should have a four-way STOP sign (if this were a working country), and let 5, even 10 cars go, but the 11th car still won't let you enter, to the point of bashing your car. Like, I've let 10 cars go through, you the 11th car saw me being as patient as a saint, yet you won't still allow me enter? Just how demonic is that?

You'd be signaling to go right, so you can enter a shop that's still ahead, yet everyone on the right side will start speeding up, so that you can NEVER ENTER, like wtf? Even if no car is behind you such that when you change lanes to the right, others that want to still continue straight can change lanes to the left and have a free wide open lane to zoom off, still, they won't let you enter right. Some will go as far as to climb a side walk or bush, to make sure that as you are changing lanes to the right, they pass you.

Why are the people so wicked? You may think, it's not wickedness, it's just bad driving manners in a lawless society, but I contend that even in a lawless society, people could still be somewhat considerate if they had love in their hearts.

One guy almost bashed me just to prevent me from entering his lane in traffic, after signaling, only to be stuck behind me later in the same traffic. So what did that guy really gain at the end of the day by that wickedness?

What is this wickedness that even when a pedestrian is crossing on a zebra crossing and some cars have stopped, some others, most especially danfos will speed up, almost hitting the pedestrians, even children and women with babies. How wicked are you?

Just drive in Lagos and experience mans wickedness to man in it's fullness.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Wicked Drivers? I Know No Law And Order But Why Be Wicked by SalamRushdie: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2023
Lagos must teach you how to be an Animal on the road

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Wicked Drivers? I Know No Law And Order But Why Be Wicked by VaselineCrew: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2023
SalamRushdie:

That is a lesson I will never learn.

All the animalistic and wicked driving still doesn't save anyone any time whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Wicked Drivers? I Know No Law And Order But Why Be Wicked by Sccarrr: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2023
Lol..we Nigerians Sabi drive like mad person trutru...I once drove a friend (foreigner) around town sometimes ago , one of those heavy traffic days..
dude was very nervous , and was almost on his toes through out the journey as we dey enter from left to right dey march brake like someone possed by demon πŸ˜‚
Dude was like bro ,"you can drive man"...in my mind I dey reason,"u never meet those commercial bus drivers , especially those ones going long distance.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Wicked Drivers? I Know No Law And Order But Why Be Wicked by SalamRushdie: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2023
VaselineCrew:

That is a lesson I will never learn.

All the animalistic and wicked driving still doesn't save anyone any time whatsoever.

If you like don't learn ...I used to be a gentleman driver but now I bully anyone I meet including trucks and they all back down when they see someone madder than them...and that's the best way to avoid your car being scratched , when they know say you be weyrey they go all give you safe Gap πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Wicked Drivers? I Know No Law And Order But Why Be Wicked by Totilopussylick(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2023
The man that taught me how to drive in Nigeria said to me that to succeed. You must drive like a mad person tongue
SalamRushdie:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Wicked Drivers? I Know No Law And Order But Why Be Wicked by Jking20(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2023
People driving in Lagos especially the bus are not humans, I lack words to describe them.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Wicked Drivers? I Know No Law And Order But Why Be Wicked by Bobloco: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The man that taught me how to drive in Nigeria said to me that to succeed, you must drive like a mad person tongue

But FRSC always advice that you drive like you’re the only sane person on road,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Wicked Drivers? I Know No Law And Order But Why Be Wicked by Floky215: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2023
VaselineCrew:
If you're not one of the kind drivers in Lagos, or Nigeria in general, then you must have observed how insanely wicked most drivers are especially in Lagos.

You could reach a junction that should have a four-way STOP sign (if this were a working country), and let 5, even 10 cars go, but the 11th car still won't let you enter, to the point of bashing your car. Like, I've let 10 cars go through, you the 11th car saw me being as patient as a saint, yet you won't still allow me enter? Just how demonic is that?

You'd be signaling to go right, so you can enter a shop that's still ahead, yet everyone on the right side will start speeding up, so that you can NEVER ENTER, like wtf? Even if no car is behind you such that when you change lanes to the right, others that want to still continue straight can change lanes to the left and have a free wide open lane to zoom off, still, they won't let you enter right. Some will go as far as to climb a side walk or bush, to make sure that as you are changing lanes to the right, they pass you.

Why are the people so wicked? You may think, it's not wickedness, it's just bad driving manners in a lawless society, but I contend that even in a lawless society, people could still be somewhat considerate if they had love in their hearts.

One guy almost bashed me just to prevent me from entering his lane in traffic, after signaling, only to be stuck behind me later in the same traffic. So what did that guy really gain at the end of the day by that wickedness?

What is this wickedness that even when a pedestrian is crossing on a zebra crossing and some cars have stopped, some others, most especially danfos will speed up, almost hitting the pedestrians, even children and women with babies. How wicked are you?

Just drive in Lagos and experience mans wickedness to man in it's fullness.

You must understand that we have a very high percentage of mad people roaming freely in the country...!!

Most people you see on the street, well dressed and think are normal are not actually normal...!!
Situation in the country have turned many to phsycos....!!

So i would advice you always move with caution and save yourself...!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Wicked Drivers? I Know No Law And Order But Why Be Wicked by VaselineCrew: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2023
Floky215:

You must understand that we have a very high percentage of mad people roaming freely in the country...!!

Most people you see on the street, well dressed and think are normal are not actually normal...!!
Situation in the country have turned many to phsycos....!!

So owouod advice you always move with caution akd save yourself...!!

I'm sorry, but this does seem to true as well, cause if not for wickedness, nothing else can better explain this behavior.

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Sugar Momma Is Secretly Seducing Her Daughter's Boyfriend On LIVE FaceTime / Fatal Ambush In Nasarawa: 3 Soldiers And 2 Vigilantes Kill By Gunmen / Top 5 Countries With The Most Internet Fraudsters 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.