Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris (41401 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by rickleye: 3:43am On Dec 30, 2023
Blacklion3:
How did they know he is Nigerian. grin

He had tribal marks 😉
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by viodemus: 4:21am On Dec 30, 2023
frustration and misery wey okp*lor eyes never cause, no dey exist. Meanwhile this is gear 1 okp*lor eyes frustration, only God knows what gear 4 fo be like.

Facts, okp*lor eyes gear 1 misery is his predecessor gear 10 misery. Nigeria dun enter am.
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by MrAmaechi(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2023
My same questions
Blacklion3:
How did they know he is Nigerian. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Average9jaman: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men. Japaing to the white man’s land to go and suck his prick. 😀😀 What a shameful group of men. Na dem wan die ontop submission while there is nothing in them to get one to submit. What a bunch of nonetities. 🤡🤡

Yeye dey smell...
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Charleblings123(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2023
Las Las him make am....as far say dey fit rush am go hospital....kudos to him for taking such huge risk... Tinubu govt taya evribdy jor
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by shinealight(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2023
Bobloco:
To the young man, embarking on such a life threatening journey is much better and easier than surviving under Tinubu's calamitous regime

You’re also free to do the same….it will be good riddance to senseless myopic people! cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Bobloco: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2023
shinealight:

You’re also free to do the same….it will be good riddance to senseless myopic people! cool cool

It seems you are threatened by my comment
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by OdefaGirl(f): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2023
SalamRushdie:
How did he survive the cold and lack of oxygen?.

The survival spirit 🤞
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Balistic4: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
@sccarrr you want to japa like this?? Looooooooool you can't kill me with laughter like this 🤣

This is what your useless brain can come up with
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Hubseo: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is great, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers nexus slot
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by jonnieoneng: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
tsephanyah:

Nigerian Man found barely alive in landing gear of Algeria flight to Paris
AFPDecember 28, 2023 12:12 pm
Plane held for days in France on trafficking concerns lands in IndiaSource: Pixabay
A man was discovered Thursday hidden in the landing gear compartment of a commercial aircraft that flew into Paris from Algeria with severe hypothermia but alive, French authorities said.

The man, believed to be in his 20s, was found during technical checks after the Air Algerie flight from Oran, Algeria, landed at Paris’s Orly airport in mid-morning, prosecutors told AFP.

He had no ID on him, and was taken to hospital in serious condition, they said.

An airport source earlier reported that the man “was alive but in a life-threatening condition because of severe hypothermia”.

Commercial aircraft cruise at 30,000 to 40,000 feet altitude where temperatures typically drop to around -50 degrees Celsius (-58F), and a lack of oxygen makes survival unlikely for anyone travelling in a landing gear compartment which is neither heated nor pressurised.

According to US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) data cited in media, 132 people — known in the industry as wheel-well stowaways — tried to travel in the landing gear compartments of commercial aircraft between 1947 and 2021.

In April of this year, the body of a man was discovered in the landing gear of an aircraft in Amsterdam’s Schiphol airport that had flown in from Toronto, but previously took off from Nigeria.

Four months earlier, two passengers were found dead on arrival in the landing gear storage space of a flight between Santiago de Chile and Bogota.

In July 2019, the frozen body of a man fell into a garden in a London suburb, believed to have been in the landing gear compartment of a Kenya Airways plane approaching Heathrow airport.

The mortality rate for people attempting to travel this way is 77 percent, according to the FAA figures.

Unaccompanied minors on plane held in France over suspected trafficking
Sticky US inflation data holds back stocks
Paris police fire on woman making ‘threats’ at train station
About the author

Agence France-Presse (AFP) is a French international news agency headquartered in Paris, France. Founded in 1835 as Havas, it is the world's oldest news agency.

https://insiderpaper.com/man-found-barely-alive-in-landing-gear-of-algeria-flight-to-paris/

I beg make I ask o, naaah wetin make this Man risk him live like this abeg?

No be the same Nigeria I dey too?

I will like to admonish the French Authorities not to fret too much. The Guy no go die. They should just allow him stay in France. He should not be deported after all the ordeal he went through I beg.
Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by Dshocker(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men. Japaing to the white man’s land to go and suck his prick. 😀😀 What a shameful group of men. Na dem wan die ontop submission while there is nothing in them to get one to submit. What a bunch of nonetities. 🤡🤡

And if he goes and succeeds, people like you will be all over him, throwing yourself at him... SMH cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris by aestake: 1:03am On Jan 01
Dshocker:

And if he goes and succeeds, people like you will be all over him, throwing yourself at him... SMH cry
grin grin dem dey hussle to marry him too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For France Prospective Students / Top 10 Safest Cities To Visit In Nigeria / Beijing Daxing International Airport: Making Of World Largest, Biggest Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.