Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,198 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? (966 Views)

Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice / We Don't Want Another Lockdown - Sanwo-Olu Warns Lagos Residents / Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Khyrvxjzy: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2023
yes, but owanbe must continue in lagos
Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by kettykin: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Exactly what hamas ordered on October 7 but what they are receiving is shocking the whole world, including Israel.

Your shock will be worse than what hamas is getting.

Gaza and Lagos are even looking identical and similar, I hope it is not what I am thinking .

The thread should have read , can Lagos withstand what Gaza withstood.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Blacklion3: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Op you want food or you want war

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Khyrvxjzy: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
Blacklion3:
Op you want food or you want war

war should not affect lagos

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Khyrvxjzy: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
kettykin:
Exactly what hamas ordered on October 7 but what they are receiving is shocking the whole world, including Israel.

ok

you also chose yes

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Khyrvxjzy: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
kettykin:

but is there a way we can make it happen fast

you gather people and i will also gather people

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by mightyhaze: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
One of the disadvantages of the internet.. Any idiot with acute mental illness can ventilate.. These are real life recluses, introverts and poverty stricken selfconscious rats who dare not show face in public talk less of voicing their 'thoughts'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by mbaise1000: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Anyone who still believes that all the tribes in nigeria will join together to fight one tribe in nigeria is a fool, people's eyes have cleared, and I don't believe that anyone tribe will rise up to fight the rest of the tribes in nigeria. But the type of people who post this thing may want to know why the nigerian govt doesn't want their children to know the truth of what happened and who are involved and who and who fought on their side? Why insist that the history is not TAUGHT in nigeria schools?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Tinububalls: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lol. So you think that suicide bombers is only for the North? Think twice.
We know your tribe and fulani are one.
Also think twice.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Goodnewsforlife: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
kettykin:

yes
I want the war

I want us to finish these Igbos once n for all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Goodnewsforlife: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
mbaise1000:
Anyone who still believes that all the tribes in nigeria will join together to fight one tribe in nigeria is a fool, people's eyes have cleared, and I don't believe that anyone tribe will rise up to fight the rest of the tribes in nigeria. But the type of people who post this thing may want to know why the nigerian govt doesn't want their children to know the truth of what happened and who are involved and who and who fought on their side? Why insist that the history is not TAUGHT in nigeria schools?
if only u know many are waiting for d igbos cos of their useless loud mouth

The same northerners who gave u quit notice are still very much around

The same yorubas who gave u wotowoto during election still dey

South south don already dey tell u to carry your madness go front

Let’s see who will support u

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Ikaeniyan0: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
No I don't. War is very expensive and bloody

4 Likes

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Tranquillity360: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
yes
I want the war

I want us to finish these Igbos once n for all
Start by challenging the nearest Igbo man around,let see how many seconds you can last.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by mbaise1000: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
if only u know many are waiting for d igbos cos of their useless loud mouth

The same northerners who gave u quit notice are still very much around

The same yorubas who gave u wotowoto during election still dey

South south don already dey tell u to carry your madness go front

Let’s see who will support u

It's retardd like you that will remain simple minded, if you are a little more intelligent, you would have seen that many people have moved on from this your type of mentality but then, what is the main characteristic of a little mind?

11 Likes

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Goodnewsforlife: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Start by challenging the nearest Igbo man around,let see how many seconds you can last.
u mean those selling pirated discs on d road n those selling fake cds?

It will b as if I am taking advantage of them

Let the war start n let’s see who dey make mouth, I am getting tired of u igbos irritating attitude

Let’s the war start, then those who wants to die should die n those who remain continue life

U igbos are repeating same thing that led to war the other time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Goodnewsforlife: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
mbaise1000:

It's retardd like you that will remain simple minded, if you are a little more intelligent, you would have seen that many people have moved on from this your type of mentality but then, what is the main characteristic of a little mind?
u igbos should continue with d madness of ridiculing all tribes

U see say na igbos reno dey lecture every day cos u won’t stop your madness

One day your cup go full

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by T9ksy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
kettykin:

The above was the same sentiment Late ojukwu used to fool his gullible people into a dumb war. The shock he promised his enemy was all deflected back to his people as he fled off to exile, in the middle of the night.

Kontinue..........
Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by mbaise1000: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos should continue with d madness of ridiculing all tribes

U see say na igbos reno dey lecture every day cos u won’t stop your madness

One day your cup go full

Last time, things like you are the ones calling the omokiri thing an Igbo man, now he is your favourite son because he is trolling igbos, that says what thing you represent, look a little back and read what he said about your lords and role models, what will you say to those? I am not a tribal bigot like you and will not insult or hate anyone or troll anyone because of where they come from or what they believe in. But be assured that if you let IGBOS to live in your head like you have done, your pain and frustration is going to last forever. And IGBOS don't care whether you exist or not and they don't do whatever they do because of lotards like you, IGBOS are here BEFORE your father married your mother -that is, if they are married- and they will be here after you, the earlier you realize that and leave IGBOS out of your little brain, -if you have any- the better for you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Goodnewsforlife: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
mbaise1000:

Last time, things like you are the ones calling the omokiri thing an Igbo man, now he is your favourite son because he is trolling igbos, that says what thing you represent, look a little back and read what he said about your lords and role models, what will you say to those? I am not a tribal bigot like you and will not insult or hate anyone or troll anyone because of where they come from or what they believe in. But be assured that if you let IGBOS to live in your head like you have done, your pain and frustration is going to last forever. And IGBOS don't care whether you exist or not and they don't do whatever they do because of lotards like you, IGBOS are here BEFORE your father married your mother -that is, if they are married- and they will be here after you, the earlier you realize that and leave IGBOS out of your little brain, -if you have any- the better for you
oga no time to read your encyclopedia

Continue your madness n see if u no go collect las las

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by BloomingDale(f): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
kettykin:

Dey listen to fake news from mainstream media owned by the Hews. Shebi you know Scott Ritter?

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Tranquillity360: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
u mean those selling pirated discs on d road n those selling fake cds?

It will b as if I am taking advantage of them

Let the war start n let’s see who dey make mouth, I am getting tired of u igbos irritating attitude

Let’s the war start, then those who wants to die should die n those who remain continue life

U igbos are repeating same thing that led to war the other time
War is not fought on nairaland.

You and your cu!rs!!ed tribe should attack Igbos let see how it goes

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Goodnewsforlife: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tranquillity360:
War is not fought on nairaland.

You and your cu!rs!!ed tribe should attack Igbos let see how it goes
we have attacked u enough but nothing xup

Ordinary mc Oluomo na him treat your f up
Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Tranquillity360: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
we have attacked u enough but nothing xup

Ordinary mc Oluomo na him treat your f up
Boy we haven't seen any attack from you Miscreants.

I want you to attack Igbos since you id!!io!ts get livers.

If you don't know what attack means,then go check what fulanis herdmen did in northern state last week.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Tjra: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
This is a call for genocide. Doesn't make sense.

Lets not encourage threads like this.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Freakingpigs: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Let them try...we Earnestly want it to happen so that they will understand.

Tranquillity360:
Boy we haven't seen any attack from you Miscreants.

I want you to attack Igbos since you id!!io!ts get livers.

If you don't know what attack means,then go check what fulanis herdmen did in northern state last week
Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Freakingpigs: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Do Quick and stop the RANTs...

All these Yoruba people and online cunt faced Ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Tranquillity360: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Freakingpigs:
Let them try...we Earnestly want it to happen so that they will understand.

The yoropigs that can't defeat any minority tribe in Nigeria is making mouth against Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Freakingpigs: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Imagine people that cant face FULANI wants to try IGBOs.

Even Fulani can't run their mouth AGAINST IGBOs, let alone slaves to FULANI.

Anyway talk is cheap...

Let them enjoy..their Generational foolishness.

Tranquillity360:
The yoropigs that can't defeat any minority tribe in Nigeria is making mouth against Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Tranquillity360: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Freakingpigs:
Imagine people that cant face FULANI wants to try IGBOs.

Even Fulani can't run their mouth AGAINST IGBOs, let alone slaves to FULANI.

Anyway talk is cheap...

Let them enjoy..their Generational foolishness.

Na mouth their power dey

But one thing is sure, yoropigs can't defeat any minority tribe in Nigeria.

They should tell us any of them they can defeat,is it ijaw or Edos?

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by Freakingpigs: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
A tribe that was defeated by Dahomey "women" warriors, when yoropigs were claiming useless empires.?

A tribe that women killed their Worthless MEN warriors ?

They can't even fight women and you want them to fight men from other tribes!

You want Yoruba to go extinct..? cheesy

Tranquillity360:
Na mouth their power dey

But one thing is sure, yoropigs can't defeat any minority tribe in Nigeria.

They should tell us any of them they can defeat,is it ijaw or Edos?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want Another Nigeria Vs Biafra War? by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nigeria WILL NOT survive another civil war! Even if the federal side resorts to war crimes like it did in the past! It might not even get to the point of experimenting with war crimes, because the dynamics, ethno-political leanings and naïveté that existed in 1967 no longer exists today! Trust me when Nigeria disintegrates, everyone will seize the window of opportunity to either go it alone or align with likeminded ethnicities/regions…..and i can predict not even the Yoruba would want to continue ‘one Nigeria’ with any region that includes the Fulani! We all know this but some are too PC to admit it!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Geometric Explains Power Supply Process After Commissioning Of Plant / Four Days To Election, Brothers Killing Brothers. Why? / Efcc: Obasanjo Renews Ribadu’s Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.