Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 (808 Views)

Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by PinkNature: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
Happy holidays to everyone..

I need advice from Nairalanders who are business inclined or men who have an idea, first hand experience or anything kind of input will be beneficial.

In school, my friend started a POS shop, where he also sells other accessories like chargers, headphones, earpiece and he also charges phones in his shop. He's a student just like me but a level higher. He employed someone who works for him in the shop, but always supervise everything that goes on in the shop.

Before this holidays, he had a man to man conversation with me, that he wanted me start up something for myself because he wants me to grow as he's also growing. (Because I'm always broke in school and I sometimes borrow money from him) He suggested that I should use the platform already existing (Front of his shop and also the advantage of the already existing customers) to start up my own business.

He suggested SIM card registration and told me to make research about the business, make some savings and he is also willing to give out a little loan to support me.

Right now, I do not yet have the capital to start so I'm saving up from now to mid 2024 or earlier if God speeds up the process. I'm also a bit skeptical on how rewarding SIM card registration will be.

So I'm still open to any rewarding/profitable business I can start with budget of 50k to 100k and will not affect my studies.. because I do not have the capacity to employ a staff right now.

(Registering of Opay ATM's and sales of Female shoes is out of it because he wishes to start up the formal for himself and latter for his woman)

I need advice please God bless you.

Nlfpmod
Pukkalolo
Pansophist
Seun

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by PinkNature: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
The ideal business is one that I can go to when I'm done with classes for the day and whenever I don't have lectures.

I'm hoping for your inputs, God bless you.
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by brain54(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
You should value this your friend...

It's not everyday you meet one who is willing to give you a platform to enable you to grow and progress along side them.

It's also a good thing that you both asides schooling are putting your spare time to good use.

This is good mentality and I commend you both.

Hopefully, the lines will align in pleasant places for you soon.

Kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by PinkNature: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
brain54:
You should value this your friend...

It's not everyday you meet one who is willing to give you a platform to enable you to grow and progress along side them.

It's also a good thing that you both asides schooling are putting your spare time to good use.

This is good mentality and I commend you both.

Hopefully, the lines will align in pleasant places for you soon.

Kudos!

Amen, Thank you very much.
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by pansophist(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
If I'm a student in Nigeria, any job I'll do will meet this criteria.

1. Skill intensive
2. Location independence
3. Can be freelanced online
4. Does not depend on local currency
5. Scalable

Skills such as video editing, web designing, copy writing, programing, proof reading, digital marketing, content creation, dropshipping, etc fits the bill.

You'll need a laptop, to enter one of this field. Save up for a laptop and choose one of such skills, then buy courses or even check YouTube for tutorials.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by LooneyLester: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
If you've a PC, you can open a sort of cyber cafe where students can go to reprint stuffs or run any cyber stuffs

Or

Buy okirika and sell

Or

If you've baking skills , you can make butter pie and soya milk then sell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by PinkNature: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
pansophist:
If I'm a student in Nigeria, any job I'll do will meet this criteria.

1. Skill intensive
2. Location independence
3. Can be freelanced online
4. Does not depend on local currency
5. Scalable

Skills such as video editing, web designing, copy writing, programing, proof reading, digital marketing, content creation, dropshipping, etc fits the bill.

You'll need a laptop, to enter one of this field. Save up for a laptop and choose one of such skills, then buy courses or even check YouTube for tutorials.

Thanks for your input. I do not own a laptop yet, I however, have plans to save up and get one.
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by PinkNature: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
LooneyLester:
If you've a PC, you can open a sort of cyber cafe where students can go to reprint stuffs or run any cyber stuffs

Or

Buy okirika and sell

Or

If you've baking skills , you can make butter pie and soya milk then sell

I'm grateful for your input.
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by nizelgirl(f): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
Start a computer business center where you can do photocopy, printing and students assignment and project. You can also add online stuff.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by PinkNature: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2023
lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod
Please help move the thread for a wider coverage.
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by jakeschafer: 7:17am On Jan 23
In 2024, there will be various business opportunities tailored for students. One idea is to explore the growing trend of remote work and offer virtual assistance services. Students can provide administrative support, social media management, or content creation for busy professionals or small businesses. Another option is to tap into the sustainability market by starting an eco-friendly product or service, such as a zero-waste delivery service or a platform connecting eco-conscious consumers with sustainable products. Additionally, students can leverage their tech skills by offering tutoring or freelance services in coding, graphic design, or digital marketing. Exploring the gig economy through platforms like freelancing websites can be a great way for students to gain practical experience and earn income while juggling academic commitments.
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by PinkNature: 8:08pm On Feb 15
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by Sammy6fg(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15
Okay there are many business you can do on this year,
But I will advice you in joining affiliate marketing business

Because in affiliate marketing you don't need to create any product or service it just to sell others people product online and earn some commission from it .
If you need more information and advice you can contact me on WhatsApp
(08122016374)
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by 100smile(m): 7:57am On Feb 16
PinkNature:
@100smile

I dey ground oseh, you no Sabi me, but I need huge help from you. If it's in your power to do it, you don really help me be that please.

My school has already resumed for 2 weeks, me and family have rally round and raised money to secure foodstuffs but Na transport dey hold me down

I plan to go back this weekend (Saturday or Sunday) depending on when money drop bros.

Bros, family really red right now and I don't need to be told that Na me go look for way to get my TP.

In all, ₦6,500 go carry me reach school (Suleja to Lafia). Na heavy billing e be but i dey beg make you so this one for me bros, if e dey within your power. God bless.

100smile

Hmm, E dey mind.
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by PinkNature: 8:56am On Feb 16
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by 100smile(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16
PinkNature:

Ok bros. Good morning.
3130521245 (first bank) Miracle Law.
I dey ground bros.
I gat you. Tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by PinkNature: 9:21pm On Feb 16
100smile:

I gat you. Tomorrow.

Thank u bros.
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by fijossylove(f): 9:36pm On Feb 16
You don't need a laptop before going into digital marketing as long as you have a smartphone and data connection you're good to go
Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by PinkNature: 3:53pm On Feb 17
Don't worry @1000smile, I was able to secure the money from my and I'll be traveling to school tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 by PinkNature: 5:39am On Mar 08

(1) (Reply)

Free Line-up Of Seminars For Aspiring Entrepreneurs (london Only) / Business Idea For Sale / Introduction Of Land/properties For Sales/lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.