Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

If You Have 25m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have 25m (491 Views)

$1.25m (Over N700m) Fortune Smiles On Local Fisherman As He Made Rare Discovery / With 25M What Can U Do With It / Dad, I Used My School Fees To Play Bet9ja & I Won 25M Naira – What Would You Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have 25m by oliverwrites: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hi all, I need ideas and want to borrow from you all.

If you are family man and have 25m loose cash to invest, what will you invest it on?

Please I am not interested in any Japa talks, it is not for me and I won't consider it at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 25m by Jamahyel(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Trading
oliverwrites:

If you are family man and have 25m loose cash to invest, what will you invest it on?

Please I am not interested in any Japa talks, it is not for me and I won't consider it at all.
Re: If You Have 25m by Akalia(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Money miss Rroad.

How can you have that humongous amount in a hard-nut-life country like Nigerua and not know where to invest it
Re: If You Have 25m by Natbrowny: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
Akalia:
Money miss Rroad.

How can you have that humongous amount in a hard-nut-life country like Nigerua and not know where to invest it

Its very possible.

Ideas dey but the fact that u r investing in the country makes u look like u have zero ideas.

I believe he has ideas. He just wanted to know better ideas frm people.

Op. Spread ur investment, Whateva ideas u get here.
Re: If You Have 25m by GeeMeshin1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
Land Banking
Re: If You Have 25m by ugonology(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
1) CASSAVA FARMING.
...oyo state, sell to Psaltry International Company Limited, they are the first and only African company to produce and export sorbitol to the international market, they give you cassava sprouts/seedlings and they price and buy your produce in dollars. ( Invest 8million) expected ROI in 1 year 40m(+/-10). Risk factor= medium.

2) Distributorship licence with multinational companies...
Multinationals like Nestle, Unilever,Uac, PZ ,Procter and gamble, Guinness,carbury, coca-cola, Friesland etc all need distributors to partner with them and oversee the sales of their products in every part of Nigeria. Depending on your location, you will most likely find one of this companies that is in need of a distributor, this business is in my opinion one of the most financially rewarding business in Nigeria. You stand to gain profits, incentives, rebates and bonuses. Some even employ staffs for you that they pay at the end of the month. (Invest 9m) expected ROI in 1 year 30m (+/-5m)
Risk factor extreme= low (negligible)

3) Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum...
The Nigerian naira is losing 29-30% of it's monetary/purchasing value and power par anum, no thanks to glutinous successive governments who have continued to promote consumption over production. The crypto market is ripe and mature for harvest, if you can handle something as simple as opening a trust wallet, fund it and keep your seed phrase safely, then genuinely consider investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum. (Invest 8m) expected ROI in 1 year 80m(+/-20)
Risk factor= high( for a novice) & medium if you know what you are doing.

Caveat,
Every business I listed here is subject to the inflational gravitational pull of the naira,( except buying Bitcoin and Ethereum) I strongly advise every business minded person to learn the ropes in crypto and dedicate a portion of their finances to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have 25m by Newborn27(f): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

Buy land and properties since you won't be using it now it'd appreciate as time goes by... having multiple business streams is also not a bad idea..... depending on your location.

Aa maa posi ni loruko Jesu...koni dinku IJN.
Re: If You Have 25m by oliverwrites: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Natbrowny:

Its very possible.

Ideas dey but the fact that u r investing in the country makes u look like u have zero ideas.

I believe he has ideas. He just wanted to know better ideas frm people.

Op. Spread ur investment, Whateva ideas u get here.
Ignore that fool, he is not worth my reply.

1 Like

Re: If You Have 25m by A305: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
oliverwrites:

Simple but tactical answers I'm providing you.

1 - Just buying 2000 dollars (2.1 million) worth of USDT and trade futures on Binance with various coins but stick with 5x leverage. If done right. You turning that 2 million into 5million in 6 months time.

Just look for someone to teach you futures trading but NEVER, I repeat NEVER attempt it if no one is guiding you. However, if you try to learn the ropes by yourself never invest more than 500 dollar.

2. Invest the rest buying foreign bonds — especially that of U.S, China, or Saudi Arabia. Basically the bond of any country with viable economy.

3. Funnel the money into a trust fund and let the holding company pay you Tax free income monthly or annually. (Your money is too small for this, only billionaires does this with big money)

4. Real Estate (Just get the land in a good location and hand it over to property developers let them build on it, then agree on when the building turns yours and annual percentage before ownership)

5. Invest in a kind of Modern day super market where every where is wired with CCTV.

Of all that are listed above, if you tell me to pick two. I would simply pick Binance futures and any form of real estate investment. Binance futures is blood money if you not greedy and know what you doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have 25m by Dialpad: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Have a friend that bought dollars when it was hovering at 750... 850

People warned him it was a big risk bla bla bla. He got nearly 150k in cash.

I can imagine how much profit he would be playing with between June and December.

I am not sure of how smart that move is .... just sharing.
Re: If You Have 25m by Usoplayed(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2023
A305:

Simple but tactical answers I'm providing you.

1 - Just buying 2000 dollars (2.1 million) worth of USDT and trade futures on Binance with various coins but stick with 5x leverage. If done right. You turning that 2 million into 5million in 6 months time.

Just look for someone to teach you futures trading but NEVER, I repeat NEVER attempt it if no one is guiding you. However, if you try to learn the ropes by yourself never invest more than 500 dollar.

2. Invest the rest buying foreign bonds — especially that of U.S, China, or Saudi Arabia. Basically the bond of any country with viable economy.

3. Funnel the money into a trust fund and let the holding company pay you Tax free income monthly or annually. (Your money is too small for this, only billionaires does this with big money)

4. Real Estate (Just get the land in a good location and hand it over to property developers let them build on it, then agree on when the building turns yours and annual percentage before ownership)

5. Invest in a kind of Modern day super market where every where is wired with CCTV.

Of all that are listed above, if you tell me to pick two. I would simply pick Binance futures and any form of real estate investment. Binance futures is blood money if you not greedy and know what you doing.
what's kind of advice is this No 1‽

1 Like

Re: If You Have 25m by oliverwrites: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2023
Usoplayed:
what's kind of advice is this No 1‽
I honestly think it is a solid advice and I am willing to consider it. I will start with 2m and see what happens in 3 months. But not until I have known how to trade crypto.
Re: If You Have 25m by Usoplayed(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2023
oliverwrites:
I honestly think it is a solid advice and I am willing to consider it. I will start with 2m and see what happens in 3 months. But not until I have known how to trade crypto.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Which Precious Stone Is This / Lovely / Interpretation Equipment/interpreters Are Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.