Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Dad, I Used My School Fees To Play Bet9ja & I Won 25M Naira – What Would You Say - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dad, I Used My School Fees To Play Bet9ja & I Won 25M Naira – What Would You Say (434 Views)

I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared / Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself / How To Play Bet9ja With MTN Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad, I Used My School Fees To Play Bet9ja & I Won 25M Naira – What Would You Say by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello Everyone,

This is a serious question ooooooo. Let’s do it.

Imagine after going through a lot and working tirelessly to cough out a huge sum of money to pay for your Son school fees, he walked up to you and said:-

Dad, I used the School Fees you gave me to Play Bet9ja and I won 25 Million Naira sir ��

Be Sincere �

How Would You Respond To Him As The Dad – What Would You Say?
Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments.

Re: Dad, I Used My School Fees To Play Bet9ja & I Won 25M Naira – What Would You Say by Nbote(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats to U my son... Now can I have d 25million...
Re: Dad, I Used My School Fees To Play Bet9ja & I Won 25M Naira – What Would You Say by falcon01: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2018
My answer
"You lucky bastard! You had it in you all these time, you believed, you risked and you win that's how a Real Man is" when I said risk it covers
1. The money he losses
2. The semester he will drop
3. The beating I will give him
4. The trauma and depression he will face afterwards.
grin
Re: Dad, I Used My School Fees To Play Bet9ja & I Won 25M Naira – What Would You Say by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2018
Dean, you are a risk taker. You are like me. I'm proud of you. Now where's the money, son?

(I'm naming my first son after Dean Winchester from Supernatural) grin
Re: Dad, I Used My School Fees To Play Bet9ja & I Won 25M Naira – What Would You Say by Simbaz(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2018
grin what an amazing awesome beautiful pretty sexy son, cool papa is proud of you

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Dad, I Used My School Fees To Play Bet9ja & I Won 25M Naira – What Would You Say by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2018
I will still flog him for taking such a stupid risk, and by the way it's my money so I'm keeping the 25m grin u will complete that education abroad smiley
Re: Dad, I Used My School Fees To Play Bet9ja & I Won 25M Naira – What Would You Say by Darkseid(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2018
If a child can risk his school fees to gambling, there's a very high probality that the 25m won't survive up to two years in his hands.
25m or not, that child is very irresponsible and needs a psychiatric checkup.

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Refund People’s Deposits – Eke, Calabar Ponzi Scheme Operator / Money On PIONEER-NEWS INCOME Without Referral / Buying From Indiamart, Do We Have Agent Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.