Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,707 members, 7,844,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

“enough With The Disrespect” – Oluwadolarz Tells Yhemolee For Trashing Nasboi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “enough With The Disrespect” – Oluwadolarz Tells Yhemolee For Trashing Nasboi (295 Views)

Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" / Comedian Oluwadolarz Involved In A Car Accident In Lagos (Video) / OAP Lolo 1 Breaks Silence Following Severe Trashing Received Over ‘sexy’ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“enough With The Disrespect” – Oluwadolarz Tells Yhemolee For Trashing Nasboi by AdamsMosesOma: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nigerian skitmaker, Oluwadolarz has reacted to Yhemolee’s criticism of his colleague, Nasboi’s popular song, Umbrella.

Despite Yhemolee’s apology, Oluwadolarz queried why transition from music to skit making is cool but not okay the other way round... Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/enough-with-the-disrespect-oluwadolarz-tells-yhemolee-for-trashing-nasboi/

Re: “enough With The Disrespect” – Oluwadolarz Tells Yhemolee For Trashing Nasboi by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
AdamsMosesOma:
Nigerian skitmaker, Oluwadolarz has reacted to Yhemolee’s criticism of his colleague, Nasboi’s popular song, Umbrella.

Despite Yhemolee’s apology, Oluwadolarz queried why transition from music to skit making is cool but not okay the other way round... Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/enough-with-the-disrespect-oluwadolarz-tells-yhemolee-for-trashing-nasboi/

Shebi na u call Yhemolee celebrity, no talent to me, movies I no see am, so how come ? Music i no still see am, bt now na him dey bring in AZUL DRINK NATIONWIDE abi? Dey play

1 Like

Re: “enough With The Disrespect” – Oluwadolarz Tells Yhemolee For Trashing Nasboi by Ireportlive: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
I love Nas boi's song, it's not a hit but he tried for a comedian

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Dash Poor Security $1 Thousand Dollars As He Cruise His New Ferrari / Ex Face Of Nollywood Faith Ayafa Photos Surface / Nollywood Actor Recounts His Ordeal Trying To Save His Wife From Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.