Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Life Time Time Story And Looking For A Way Out - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Life Time Time Story And Looking For A Way Out (108 Views)

The Story And Origin Of Tiv / Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out / Meaning, Story And Myth Of SAPON IN ABEOKUTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Time Time Story And Looking For A Way Out by Lightyvile: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Good morning the good people of the world. I am undone and I need your fatherly, motherly, sisterly and brotherly assistance.
I have a challenge which I have been battling with since 2005. In the quest for a way out, I was taken to a man who washed my head into an ant hill and
Since then, my life has not remained the same. I suffer hatred from people. My life has remained dormant and conditions are worse. Please help me. I am about to commit suicide. Here is the wicked man's numbers
070-659-67880

(1) (Reply)

Staycation Gifts: Elevating Home Retreats With Thoughtful Presents / Branded T-shirts In Nigeria / Corporate Gifting On Employee Morale And Company Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.