Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

If Anybody Knows The Owner Of This Should Call Me Now - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If Anybody Knows The Owner Of This Should Call Me Now (461 Views)

Help Please! A Day To My New Job Resumption Date, The Owner Of The Company Died / Meet The Owner Of Zenith Bank / Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anybody Knows The Owner Of This Should Call Me Now by Thebest12(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
Saw this on my way to work this morning.. at ibadan oyo state ..if anybody knws d owner of this result.. d name on it is Akinfenwa Akinola James.. contact me on this number 08076281026

Re: If Anybody Knows The Owner Of This Should Call Me Now by Ynix(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
I don't think the person needs it again, no be pass I see like that. Abeg just keep am in case the person won contest for election. Na this kind of result dey contest for governorship election in Nigeria. Just keep am

2 Likes

Re: If Anybody Knows The Owner Of This Should Call Me Now by iwriteall: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ynix:
I don't think the person needs it again, no be pass I see like that. Abeg just keep am in case the person won contest for election. Na this kind of result dey contest for governorship election in Nigeria. Just keep am

There's no first class shit in pharmacy, everybody na pass

2 Likes

Re: If Anybody Knows The Owner Of This Should Call Me Now by MatrixReloaded: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ynix:
With the reg no the school can locate his contact on Facebook or Yearbook lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

UBA Foundation Secondary School Essay Competition, 2013 / Keep Moving Forward / Prince 2 Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.