Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How To Book A Free Train Ride As Announced by the Pres Tinubu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Book A Free Train Ride As Announced by the Pres Tinubu (361 Views)

Free Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan / Free Train Ride For Those In Abuja. / Video Of The Shameless Couple Caught On Camera Having S*x On A Bench In The Pres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Book A Free Train Ride As Announced by the Pres Tinubu by Pointblank09(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
If you think the free train ride of the federal government is a joke, you must be playing. I tried to apply for it last week but there was no space until my fried told me how and when to apply.

Below are the steps you should take to enjoy it

Start checking starting from 12:00 am and keep trying until it will open and you will be successful.

I started trying it today from 12: 00 am for 30th December trip to Ibadan (From Lagos).

At about 1:40 am my seat was ready (Free Ride)

Attached is my Ticket. Don't mind my bad manners for the shaded areas (Those are private info area) and do not look at the amount it is free. When I checked again around 5: 00 am, it is fully booked.

The greatest advantage of the free ride is that it will make more people to be familiar with train operations and increase their customer base in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Vegas Sweeps APK (official) | Download Latest Version V1.0.59 / Utorrent Pro Crack 8.0.4 + (100% Working) Activation Key [latest 2024] / Corliss Law Group: 4 Tips For Getting Started On Your Estate Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.