Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Surveying A Surveyed And Unsurveyed Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Surveying A Surveyed And Unsurveyed Land (80 Views)

A Surveyed Plot Of Land For Sale / A Well Surveyed Parcel Of Land 80 By 100 Located At Atimber, Calabar For Sale / What Is The Cost Of Surveying A Plot Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surveying A Surveyed And Unsurveyed Land by Ndyoo(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2023
I am in a dilemma. I bought two plots of land recently, one already surveyed and the other not. My question now is, can I survey both of them as one and or I should just survey the other land.

I look forward to your recommendations. Thank you in advance!
Re: Surveying A Surveyed And Unsurveyed Land by martins2021: 10:07pm On Apr 20
Ndyoo:
I am in a dilemma. I bought two plots of land recently, one already surveyed and the other not. My question now is, can I survey both of them as one and or I should just survey the other land.

I look forward to your recommendations. Thank you in advance!

Good morning, I have some inquiry to make about study route to Germany. I can be reached via joshuaokupevi5000@gmail.com. I will be expecting your message. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Amen Estate Phase 2 Update December 2023 | Emerald City | Ibeju Lekki, Lagos / . / Epe Will Be The Next Banana Island.. Invest Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.