Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO (25827 Views)

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by Newsmic: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw-E1RfUHoQ

We Won’t Dismiss An Officer For Picking Money On The Floor - Police PRO (Video)

We won’t dismiss an officer for picking money on the floor. We would only educate him- Police spokesman, ACP Olumuyiwa Adejobi says

He gave the clarification after some Nigerians expressed fear that some officers seen in a viral video picking money singer Shallopopi threw into the air at Benin airport might be dismissed from service.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1eMXc_NSGA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by tooth4tooth: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
Proper education is what they need. i dont see it as a punishable offence either.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by Mystic216: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Dismiss kwa
If I’m a personel and you dismiss me for that, I would do what is not good after

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by Ikaeniyan0: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2023
The video made me Lol

I can't blame the police officers for their actions. Their salary and allowance is poor.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2023
Nigerian police is a reflection of the country.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by fidelmarshal199: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2023
Mystic216:
Dismiss kwa
If I’m a personel and you dismiss me for that, I would do what is not good after

The only thing you can do if you were dismissed is to come online and be crying foul, There is nothing else you can do.

By the way, thank God the hungry officers weren't dismissed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by oluwaseyi0: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2023
Better

It's not everything that is demise, after all the money spent on training them

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by crown08(m): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2023
grin

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by amAZEing: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Nigerian police is a reflection of the country.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by Pravedk: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Good one!

Those guys didn't do anything. Na free money dem see

That guys dedicating songs should declare one for the road by Cece Winans for them grin

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by Ohraykon: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
yahoo colonial police

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by Fiscus105(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The video made me Lol

I can't blame the police officers for their actions. Their salary and allowance is poor.

If they give them ₦1m per week, the greedy police would still take bribe and take money from ground.

20 Likes

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by condralbedez: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
Policemen too are feeling the heat, so please dnt dismiss anyone, its not been easy

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by olatade(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
Fair enough

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by jumokeadele(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
how many police won remain
Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by olisaEze(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
The entire constabulary of the NPF needs reeducation, not just those ones. There's no justification for acting like a beggar while on duty, no be you suffer pass! If the pay is that poor, then the only reason they still come to work is because they're involved in crime. And yes, before you quote me to justify longer-throat, accepting bribe as well as offering it, is still a crime anywhere in the world! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by Chibuzoripob: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
cool Free windfall
Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by Judolisco(m): 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nigerian police are Nigerians like you and me... I see people always attacking them... If dem give you uniform and gun you'll behave like d average police officer

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by Felix6: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
The way and manner he conducted himself during the picking is highly professional, simply picked his portion without intimidating anyone and left. grin

24 Likes

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by udemzyudex(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Una for dismiss naa
Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by illicit(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Well

It's different, Shallipopi willingly threw d money, he wasn't pressed

Those constabularies at Oyo, held that woman
on d highway and demanded money...

🕶️
Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by Ladoja19: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mystic216:
Dismiss kwa
It's only cruel and tyranny thought that sounds just like yours
Imagine Boko Haram destroyed churches and mosques in the name of tagging western Education as a barbaric act
Chairman
If my guess is right
Bandit
Boko
Ipob
Ronu
U must be one

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by Ladoja19: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mystic216:
Dismiss kwa
It's only cruel and tyranny thought that sounds just like yours
Thank God you are not a personnel as u wish.
Imagine Boko Haram destroyed churches and mosques in the name of tagging western Education as a barbaric act
Chairman
If my guess is right
Bandit
Boko
Ipob
Ronu
U must be one

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by adesegun121(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Police is your friend grin
Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by marlow1962(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Poverty has always and will remain npf motto

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by Coldspice: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
The backlash from dismissal of those 2 Constabulary Policemen taught them sense
Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by pretydiva(f): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Na money him pick, he no kill person

4 Likes

Re: We Won’t Dismiss Officer For Picking Shallipopi's Money On The Floor- Police PRO by Emmaskill(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw-E1RfUHoQ

We Won’t Dismiss An Officer For Picking Money On The Floor - Police PRO (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1eMXc_NSGA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What they need is a proper renumeration not your fu*cking education.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts TCN Substation, Throws Oyo, Ogun, Osun Into Blackout / Controversy Trails Nigeria’s Ambassador Post To WTO / Retired Military Officers Block Defence Headquarters Over Unpaid Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.