Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

They're Angry Because No Chaos In Southeast This Period - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They're Angry Because No Chaos In Southeast This Period (218 Views)

They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! / Peter Obi: ‘Obidients’ Are Angry Because They Want Change (Video) / I Am Angry Because We Have Not Been Paid - Policeman Deployed For Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They're Angry Because No Chaos In Southeast This Period by BlackhatMentor: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Before Christmas you see them creating threads up and down Nairaland and Twitter warning south east people not to travel back telling them Unknown Gunmen will make the place a War zone and kill their own people.

Sad divisive lots 🤣

IPOB don't kill their people... those who may have been victims and made it to news as casualties may have been results of casualties in gunfight between IPOB and Nigerian forces.

I haven't seen or heard anywhere IPOB will just wake up... head into a crowded place and blow people up or start killing innocent people like some other people far North.

I've been to Enugu, Anambra and Imo this festive period and currently on my way to Obudu Ranch Cross River because I miss that place.

Everywhere is bubbling and everyone is going about their normal celebration.

A particular set of people can't wait to hear bad news from south east this period.

I didn't mention any people.

They'll help you identify themselves.

No, they're Not from North.

They're our Southern brothers here 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: They're Angry Because No Chaos In Southeast This Period by orohbirodeysmel: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Before Christmas you see them creating threads up and down Nairaland and Twitter warning south east people not to travel back telling them Unknown Gunmen will make the place a War zone and kill their own people.

Sad divisive lots 🤣

IPOB don't kill their people... those who may have been victims and made it to news as casualties may have been results of casualties in gunfight between IPOB and Nigerian forces.

I haven't seen or heard anywhere IPOB will just wake up... head into a crowded place and blow people up or start killing innocent people like some other people far North.

I've been to Enugu, Anambra and Imo this festive period and currently on my way to Obudu Ranch Cross River because I miss that place.

A particular set of people can't wait to hear bad news from south east this period.

South East disappointed them big time. First all the airports in the South East were the busiest on the country. Then almost all the billionaires turned up at home...

Many houses, hotels, resorts were opened this period. The thing really shocked them

4 Likes

Re: They're Angry Because No Chaos In Southeast This Period by BlackhatMentor: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

South East disappointed them big time. First all the airports in the South East were the busiest on the country. Then almost all the billionaires turned up at home...

Many houses, hotels, resorts were opened this period. The thing really shocked them

This alone will help other Sons and daughters of Igboland debunk the fake news pushed by Yorubas that Igbo state is at war.

No single gunshot in Igboland this period.

We're not savages and Barbarians

We're the most peaceful tribe in other states.

Haven't heard Igbos fight with their host not once.

Almost every month Northerners(_Abokis) and Yoruba Abgeros the fight

U can never hear Igbos physically fight Yoruba in Lagos or Igbos Fight _Aboki in North

3 Likes

Re: They're Angry Because No Chaos In Southeast This Period by Achor1111(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Sad divisive lots 🤣

They are the waste of Ronu tribe.
Chukwu okike will continue to disappoint them

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: Edison’s Resignation Part Of The Peace Deal – Fubara / FG, China Partner On Building New Steel Plant In Nigeria - Prince Audu Shuaibu / Soludo’s Footprint In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.