Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,787 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Jango Drills Refinery’s Roi (1%) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jango Drills Refinery’s Roi (1%) (179 Views)

Jango Drills Refinery Is Legit / Femi Otedola Spends His Democracy Day At Dangote’s Refinery / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jango Drills Refinery’s Roi (1%) by Jameswoly: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
I don’t know if I’m the only one, but I think Jango Drills Refinery’s ROI is actually too small. 1% daily

Because how can I invest 100k and only get to earn 21k on top in a whole 3 weeks? As in 121k total.
Like: is it 21k that I had to wait a whole 3wks to earn

Okay maybe it looks small in my eyes because it’s just 100k that I invested. But even if I have 1 million Naira to invest, I will still be looking at the 210k on top, as change.

So if someone invests a whole 10m for example, it’s just 2.1M that will fall on top of the 10M in a whole three weeks? Someone who can afford 10M at once should be able to afford 2.1M even in less than three weeks na.

So based on that, I feel their ROI is too small for such a big oil refinery as that.
Re: Jango Drills Refinery’s Roi (1%) by RepoMan007: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
Indirect marketing. Reverse psychology.

5 Likes

Re: Jango Drills Refinery’s Roi (1%) by bukkiexchange01(f): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jameswoly:
I don’t know if I’m the only one, but I think Jango Drills Refinery’s ROI is actually too small. 1% daily

Because how can I invest 100k and only get to earn 21k on top in a whole 3 weeks? As in 121k total.
Like: is it 21k that I had to wait a whole 3wks to earn

Okay maybe it looks small in my eyes because it’s just 100k that I invested. But even if I have 1 million Naira to invest, I will still be looking at the 210k on top, as change.

So if someone invests a whole 10m for example, it’s just 2.1M that will fall on top of the 10M in a whole three weeks? Someone who can afford 10M at once should be able to afford 2.1M even in less than three weeks na.

So based on that, I feel their ROI is too small for such a big oil refinery as that.

I like your style, but try harder you hear..

1 Like

Re: Jango Drills Refinery’s Roi (1%) by Jameswoly: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2023
You think so?
You have no idea how disappointed I felt investing blindly (without proper understanding of how to ROI works) with high hopes of something like 10k daily.

Only for my first payout to be 1k. Just 1k. I invested 100k and being paid just 1k. So after three weeks, everything becomes 21k. Me that could afford 100k, what’s 21k that I’m looking for?

Try and understand people’s perspective of things before poking around their opinions with your invalid assumptions.

Re: Jango Drills Refinery’s Roi (1%) by bukkiexchange01(f): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2023
Jameswoly:
You think so?
You have no idea how disappointed I felt investing blindly (without proper understanding of how to ROI works) with high hopes of something like 10k daily.

Only for my first payout to be 1k. Just 1k. I invested 100k and being paid just 1k. So after three weeks, everything becomes 21k. Me that could afford 100k, what’s 21k that I’m looking for?

Try and understand people’s perspective of things before poking around their opinions with your invalid assumptions.

Dey play. You're entitled to your opinion, just as I am.

But you see this your marketing skills, e get swags. But dey play dey play

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns The Largest Tomato Farm In Abuja / 10 Lucrative Businesses To Ventures Into In Nigeria That Can Yield Millions / Okash Referral Code (okash Invitation Code To Open Account Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.