Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why The Failure - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why The Failure (604 Views)

Motivational: Responding To Failure / Having A Different Perception Of Failure / Book Bonus(an Extract From The Book) Failure The Opportunity To Succeed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Failure by antobrige: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2011
They are many thing that bring failure to human life on these planet earth, and those things are always revolving around us daily,that is more reason why we should ask our-self these question; Why Have I failed in completing what ever I set out for myself?, Why have I not be where my mind is right now?. But often times we ask the wrong question; How can I get-out of these mess? The truth is that the how is not going to come because you can get out of problem without knowing why you should be out,Why will lead to How. Basically How lead us wide,to and fro and at thew end of the day it brings us back to the same problem in a different dimension.
We have being stock in a particular problem because we don't have self confidence that we move us forward. Through out my research I have found that we don't grow because we don't know which step to take first, but the good news is if we can take the first bold step the second step is going to come and third and fourth and!!!!!!!!!!
So why the failure is here to take you out out that problem and is going to stay with and help you to grow and be more productivity in your life than an average person in the street.

TO GET WEEKLY UPDATE ABOUT THE BOOK mail whythefailurereview@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

So Much, Yet So Little. The Irony Of African Societies / Writters Apply / Questions Every Nigerian Must Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.