Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Do I Do - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do I Do (192 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do by johnwegs(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Please house I am married to a white woman ,and also waiting for my interview letter,this woman got me blocked every where ,I did nothing to her maybe she has gotten another man in the states there ,now the nvc has sent an interview letter to me , I have tried every means to reach her all to no avail ,I am so depressed right now I don’t just know what to do please help house
Re: What Do I Do by sunnymighty(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
johnwegs:
Please house I am married to a white woman ,and also waiting for my interview letter,this woman got me blocked every where ,I did nothing to her maybe she has gotten another man in the states there ,now the nvc has sent an interview letter to me , I have tried every means to reach her all to no avail ,I am so depressed right now I don’t just know what to do please help house

Are you sure you are truly married? Get someone in the States to check on her for you.
Re: What Do I Do by Angrigowt: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
G boy

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate To Nnewi... Someone Please Guide Me / Looking For A Care Assistant Job In Replubic Of Ireland With Visa Sponsorship / Osummanu Fish Farm And Resort In Anambra: A Powerful Combination Of Fish Farm An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.