Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Dear Seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Seun (152 Views)

Dear Seun... / Dear Seun Osewa, IPOB Will Never Fail.. / E-protest: Dear Seun End Nairaland Canceller Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Seun by Keaton(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
In the last 24 hours, I've noticed (I don't know if other people have noticed it also) how slow NL frontpage has become. Last night, I had to leave NL for twitter, returned in 2 hours, and not a single new topic has graced FP. Even the ones that did were so banal and tasteless.

I actually thought that today will be better, but I noticed the same thing today so I visited NLFPMOD's profile and found out that he has been off the grid since the 28th. I don't know if he's on leave or if you sacked him, but does it mean that your other mods do not know topics that Nigerians will be fascinated by?

What sort of shoddy wacko job is this? So if Lalastic leaves, the rest of them do not know what to do? For chrissakes there are so many interesting and wonderful threads just gathering dust. I saw a thread about world elites who are building underground bunkers, the OP has begged and begged for FP but his calls fell on deaf ears. This particular OP is a front-page regular, so why is he being ignored?

For me, and other diaspora Nigerians, NL is the only way we get to feel the pulse of home, but if your mods continue on this path, a lot of people will leave to twitter or FB and never return. It's not a speculation, it's a fact. I wonder why interesting threads are languishing in various sections while the only thing we get to see on FP is depressing news that sucks the joy out of ya. Please do something about this. If someone is deliberately trying to sabotage your brainchild, maybe it's time you step back in.

Love and light, Oga Seun.

Re: Dear Seun by illicit(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nothing is happening in Nigeria

Even Biafra sef is quiet

🕶️
Re: Dear Seun by Slytiger: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Lalasticlala the Ibo guy.
Re: Dear Seun by Keaton(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
illicit:
Nothing is happening in Nigeria

Even Biafra sef is quiet

🕶️

Wetin carry S.E enter this conversion now?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun by Keaton(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Slytiger:
Lalasticlala the Ibo guy.

Guy, take your bigotry elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun by illicit(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Keaton:

Wetin carry S.E enter this conversion now?

Everywhere is quiet

🦥
Re: Dear Seun by Slytiger: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
Keaton:

Guy, take your bigotry elsewhere
You are the bigot not me.
Re: Dear Seun by Keaton(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Slytiger:

You are the bigot not me.

Says the dude who made a whole 5 paragraphed open letter about tribe instead of touching on issues. Abeg go play with sand.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Breaking: Awka South Mayor Vows To Clamp Down On Road Fire Pepetrators / Dekina Chairmanship: John Urah Ikani's Credentials Deemed Suitable For The Job - / State Crisis: What They Want From Me—governor Fubara Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.