Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Don't Pay Any Money To Participate In Airdrops - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Pay Any Money To Participate In Airdrops (243 Views)

Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] / WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. / You Can Earn Massively For Free From ICO Airdrops And Bounties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Pay Any Money To Participate In Airdrops by Adenugay(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Please never never pay any money to participate in Airdrops.

I don't know whether this is the right section to post this.

But whatever be the case, I'l love to show this forum legit airdrops and be the leader here for crypto airdrops.

If you don't have much doing, trust me you don't have to invest anything with crypto, just be like me and be participating in Airdrops.

So join now, you'll be lucky one day.

Please mod, move this thread to the right section, because I'll like to posting legit airdrops
Re: Don't Pay Any Money To Participate In Airdrops by Adenugay(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09
I just posted about Valvet Capital on the telegram. You can join it now to start earning

(1) (Reply)

Trading Forex Together / Best Product Of The Day....buy Now / This Will No Doubt Boost Your Business This Year!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.