Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP (8314 Views)

Khadijah Iliya: Damagum Daughter's Wedding Fatiha (Pictures) / PDP: Between Secondus, Udeh Okoye And The Truth - Tonye Barcanista / Gov Ugwuanyi, Sen Ekweremadu And Udeh-okoye Arrive Venue Of Enugu PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP by omenka1: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
Atleast I achieved FTC on second page this year, now I believe in God of 11th hour, by next year I hope to hit the jackpot of achieving it on the front page. That is one thing I desire come 2024.
Seun u can as well do small give away to me to celebrate this feat I achieved in this yuletide
Gboyegasad:
Dem no dey follow court order...
You've said it all
Re: Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP by jesus247alive(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
This ppl just woke up now and realized that constitution is still active, when literally this year's election, no due process was followed. Do do they know how many senators contested while still in office, even emiefele contested while CBN governor..

Scam of a country, because senator Sam is not in APC, the one he did now is wrong.

Re: Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP by Truths9ja: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
Good one from National working committee of Pdp
Re: Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP by Afamed: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

Did you order shutdown of the courts?
Tinubu has also infested PDP like you wailed in the other thread

A lazy student of history will always find someone somewhere to blame for his inability to pass his exams
Re: Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP by tiswell(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP by Jostoman: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
YoungLionken:
PDP is a lost cause, they're gone forever at the national levels. Their come back would be a miracle...
Dey play
Re: Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP by abobote: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
That Anyanwu wants to eat his cake and have it
Re: Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP by John4B: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Is PDP still a political party in Nigeria? Just asking.
Re: Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP by 3Ceagle(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2023
Simply follow their party constitution and guildelines, politicians will not. They will be busy looking for loopholes to exploit, even when they know the intentions of the laws.

Sam Daddy created problems Imo state PDP primary when he refused to resign his position as national secretary thereby influencing the primaries that made guber candidate. Will he have been governor and national party secretary?

Politicians are shameless.
Re: Court Orders Damagum To Swear In Udeh-Okoye As National Secretary Of PDP by regaliaregalia: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge In Lagos,a Political Tool / Fg Orders Investigation Into Fuel Cabal Activities / Okonjo-Iweala Named In UN Social Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.