Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves (591 Views)

Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu / Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" / 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by oyichi: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
I have never seen a sect of people so weak and extremely lazy, a region full of cowards, sometimes I wonder how brave warriors that secured those lands ended up giving birth to these jelly bellied fools a people who cannot defend themselves and are being driven out of their lands, if there is any heart left in you people, create an army, conscript young men among you and take the war to them, don't wait to be attacked.

9 Likes

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by oyichi: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Who are their governors self, hmmm

1 Like

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by ahaz: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
oyichi:
I have never seen a sect of people so weak and extremely lazy, a region full of cowards, sometimes I wonder how brave warriors that secured those lands ended up giving birth to these jelly bellied fools a people who cannot defend themselves and are being driven out of their lands, if there is any heart left in you people, create an army, conscript young men among you and take the war to them, don't wait to be attacked.
My brother this I have being pondering since 25th December, I just can't phantom the level of cowardice embedded in this people's dna..

3 Likes

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by kettykin: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
It is well
Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by Paystack: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
It seems the population there is too much

They don't mind losing a few people.

It's literally like killing 5 fish In Pacific Ocean.

4 Likes

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by Streetdoctor: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
From reliable information and from different sources, some bastards citizens of Benue sold their soul for a byke.
Fulani used money and bought d heart of some Benue citizens to show them routes in Benue

3 Likes

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by teamoneline: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Christianity simple. It's the work of Christianity to make you weak and nonchalant about life all they do is wait for God to come and save them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by paramakina202: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Paystack:
It seems the population there is too much

They don't mind losing a few people.

It's literally like killing 5 fish In Pacific Ocean.

They don't mind losing a few people and giving away their ancestral land to their killers.

2 Likes

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by gragz8701: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
oyichi:

I presume you are young, naive and ignorant. I also guess you've never travelled to the middle belt region before. Let me educate you so you dont go about making infantile assumptions and statements.

The battle between fulani terrorists and the people of Middle belt started long before colonisation. It is the brave people of the old Benue -Plateau in Middle Belt that ended the Usman Danfodio's futa jallon islamitization agenda of Nigeria and fulani terrorists accross the whole Africa are still pained till this day that their islamitization agenda down south was stop by the meddle-belters.

Ask the elders around you also about Dimka and Gideon Orkar. These are brave middle-belt military officers that seek to topple fulani-centric government in the 70s till the 90s. Your elders should also tell you about the langtang mafia within the Nigerian military in the 70s till 90s that matched fulanis power for power.

The size of Plateau alone is 30,000sqr-km and with a total population of less than 5 million people. While the SE with a whooping population of over 50 million people occupy a paltry 29,000 sqr km. So you can see that due to this huge land mass and slim population, the people of MB live in dispersed settlement making travel time for response longer and easy for terrorist fulanis to locate soft targets.

Also, all the MB states are surrounded along its northern axis by states that are pro - islamitization and these fulani terrorist always have their support to plan and coordinate attacks. Unlike the SE for example that is surrounded by christian states making it difficult to effectively coordinate any attacks

Contrary to your assumptions, all communities in MB have civilian JTF/vigilantee. But the constitution prohibits them from bearing military grade weapons that these fulani terrorists use. At some point, PMB's government used the army to kill most of the CJTF thus making the people of MB more vulnerable. Your elders can tell you of how Gana who's the CJTF of Benue state was killed by the Nigerian Army. I'm sure you've never heard of ombatse before. Do you know how governor Yakowa of Kaduna state died?

Just know that the people of Middle belt are fighting terrorists fulanis from all over Africa inclusive of the fulani controlled Nigeria military, police and DSS. Its way beyond what you know and think.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by oyichi: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
[quote author=gragz8701 post=127701967]

I presume you are young, naive and ignorant. I also guess you've never travelled to the middle belt region before. Let me educate you so you dont go about making infantile assumptions and statements.

The battle between fulani terrorists and the people of Middle belt started long before colonisation. It is the brave people of the old Benue -Plateau in Middle Belt that ended the Usman Danfodio's futa jallon islamitization agenda of Nigeria and fulani terrorists accross the whole Africa are still pained till this day that their islamitization agenda down south was stop by the meddle-belters.

Ask the elders around you also about Dimka and Gideon Orkar. These are brave middle-belt military officers that seek to topple fulani-centric government in the 70s till the 90s. Your elders should also tell you about the langtang mafia within the Nigerian military in the 70s till 90s that matched fulanis power for power.

The size of Plateau alone is 30,000sqr-km and with a total population of less than 5 million people. While the SE with a whooping population of over 50 million people occupy a paltry 29,000 sqr km. So you can see that due to this huge land mass and slim population, the people of MB live in dispersed settlement making travel time for response longer and easy for terrorist fulanis to locate soft targets.

Also, all the MB states are surrounded along its northern axis by states that are pro - islamitization and these fulani terrorist always have their support to plan and coordinate attacks. Unlike the SE for example that is surrounded by christian states making it difficult to effectively coordinate any attacks

Contrary to your assumptions, all communities in MB have civilian JTF/vigilantee. But the constitution prohibits them from bearing military grade weapons that these fulani terrorists use. At some point, PMB's government used the army to kill most of the CJTF thus making the people of MB more vulnerable. Your elders can tell you of how Gana who's the CJTF of Benue state was killed by the Nigerian Army. I'm sure you've never heard of ombatse before. Do you know how governor Yakowa of Kaduna state died?

Just know that the people of Middle belt are fighting terrorists fulanis from all over Africa inclusive of the fulani controlled Nigeria military, police and DSS. Its way beyond what you know and
Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by oyichi: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
gragz8701:

Just know that the people of Middle belt are fighting terrorists fulanis from all over Africa inclusive of the fulani controlled Nigeria military, police and DSS. Its way beyond what you know and think.

Lame excuse

2 Likes

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by HenryWilliams(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
oyichi:

The moment they do that the Nigerian Army will swoop in and finish in public what they're doing in secret.
The moment they bear arms and fight the Fulani terrorists fire for fire, the govt will intervene. Gana comes to mind.
Fighting Fulani terrorists is akin to fighting the Nigerian Army..one and the same

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by gragz8701: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
oyichi:
Lame excuse

Ignorance is bliss indeed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by gragz8701: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
HenryWilliams:

The moment they do that the Nigerian Army will swoop in and finish in public what they're doing in secret.
The moment they bear arms and fight the Fulani terrorists fire for fire, the govt will intervene. Gana comes to mind.
Fighting Fulani terrorists is akin to fighting the Nigerian Army..one and the same

Don't mind those teens that are new to events.

6 Likes

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by ebucha: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
gragz8701:

Very true and on point.

5 Likes

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by kettykin: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
HenryWilliams:

If this is the truth, then no need Searching for a solution far
Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by jaxin119: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
gragz8701:

You nailed it. Quite revealing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by flokii: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
The problem in the Middle Belt region is multifaceted.. there are so many tribes in Middle Belt. In Plateau, they are seperated into LGAs by tribes speaking different dialects. In Benue, they have Tivs, Idoma and many others speaking different tongues.

Also, they are not united.. they just see themselves sharing region, no major tribe to rally them together and their governors aren't even up and doing.

1 Like

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by cassyrooy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
HenryWilliams:

No it isn't.

European Union today is a form of recognition and recreation of Liveable Economy for every European but political States are managed along ethnic lines.

Europeans faught their own wars and settled their own issues violently, when Gowon/Langtang Mafia was bombing the East, they had support of everyone else.

Now, they need to broker alliance with any region that can help and destroy your enemy.

Statehood is always not static from my experience, it's a state of continuous improvement and negotiation of relationships between social characters in the state.
Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by SSFeedsNigeria: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
oyichi:

They either form well armed militia and fight back or they watch idly and perish. Charles Darwin's theory will manifest in them if they fail to act like well evolved humans and fight back now.

For Nnamdi Kanu and Ekpa to form well armed militias so easily shows it can be done. They only need to unite in the diaspora, raise funds and organize their men and boys to establish camps in their forests then buy arms in the black market, and smuggle them in.

1 Like

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by SSFeedsNigeria: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
[quote author=oyichi post=127702161][/quote]

In other words, you remain like sitting ducks and do nothing? You continue watching while your people are going extinct and your lands taking over by foreigners?

Common, quit being a sissy while glorifying your enemy and making them appear invincible. John Garang ralied South Sudanese people to wage war against the Arabs that were well fortified and well armed. They also controlled state structure and had massive support from the Arab world with lots of funding and arms supply yet John Garang fought for many years until there was a stalemate and then referendum.

The Fulanis are no where near the Arabs in Sudan in terms of sophistication or anything else yet they're wiping you guys out only for you to put of silly excuses.

Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by babasolution: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
oyichi:

Hope u not including kogi in this your narrative
Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by babasolution: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Buhari no dey there again, before they said it was buhari but the man done go,cds is from southern Kaduna, the highest military position, abeg una excuse is too lame,find another one
Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by babasolution: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

In other words, you remain like sitting ducks and do nothing? You continue watching while your people are going extinct and your lands taking over by foreigners?

Common, quit being a sissy while glorifying your enemy and making them appear invincible. John Garang ralied South Sudanese people to wage war against the Arabs that were well fortified and well armed. They also controlled state structure and had massive support from the Arab world with lots of funding and arms supply yet John Garang fought for many years until there was a stalemate and then referendum.

The Fulanis are no where near the Arabs in Sudan in terms of sophistication or anything else yet they're wiping you guys out only for you to put of silly excuses.

Rubbish!!!

No mind them,those people fear Fulani pass anything, if u know them,they worship Fulani
Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by babasolution: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
flokii:
The problem in the Middle Belt region is multifaceted.. there are so many tribes in Middle Belt. In Plateau, they are seperated into LGAs by tribes speaking different dialects. In Benue, they have Tivs, Idoma and many others speaking different tongues.

Also, they are not united.. they just see themselves sharing region, no major tribe to rally them together and their governors aren't even up and doing.

Nobody needs to rally anybody, each community can fight alone
Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by Melagros(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
oyichi:
I like this your post, but unfortunately there are betrayers amongst us
Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by babasolution: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
[quote author=oyichi post=127702161][/quote]

The least they can do is kill some of there attackers.but they do not,always waiting for the next destruction
Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by froxydydx: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2023
babasolution:

Buhari no dey there again, before they said it was buhari but the man done go,cds is from southern Kaduna, the highest military position, abeg una excuse is too lame,find another one

Kogi is already a conquered territory by the islamists hence no more attacks.

1 Like

Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by Austin4lif: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2023
Melagros:

I like this your post, but unfortunately there are betrayers amongst us
not issue of betrayal, your people in diaspora do not care. They can support from there.
Re: Middle Beltans, Why Not Create An Army For Yourselves by babasolution: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2023
froxydydx:

Kogi is already a conquered territory by the islamists hence no more attacks.

Lol,you don't know kogi be that

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2024 Guber: ‘Nobody Can Stop Me From Primary Election’ – Ize-iyamu / Ribadu Summons Tinubu’s Special Investigator For Allegedly Extorting CBN Officia / What Happened To Goodluck Jonathan's Cassava Bread ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.