Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Why Do Women Only Care About Money? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Only Care About Money? (405 Views)

Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by Icrave4u: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Its worst with Nigerian and ghanian women. They tax you for everything there no longer about love!

Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by Jeon(f): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Those that showed genuine love from becoming a full time African housewife,by sacrificing career, freedom, emotional, space, privacy , to dish washer, to cooker , child bearer were belittled. So shocking to love,passion,emotions, attraction and, romantic together African Men are always aggressive predators that seeks for only sex and respect

But you are a full blooded kneega,Nigerian kneega . Your writing gave you out

Sorry to say.

15 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by PinkNature: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jeon:
Those that showed genuine love were belittled.

Is that enough reason to leech and bitch on every man they every come across?
Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by PinkNature: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Icrave4u:
Its worst with Nigerian and ghanian women. They tax you for everything there no longer about love!

There's no need attaching Ghanian women to your caption, your because the post was literally about Ghanian women.
Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by RepoMan007: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Shortcut mentality. If you didn't choose where you were born into and want to program easy life ahead with what you have(manipulative skills), you will most likely tilt towards money.
Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by Klass99(f): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by Jeon(f): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Yes, cuz they will never be valuable even if they cut off their to please a man.

PinkNature:

Is that enough reason to leech and bitch on every man they every come across?

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by Obainoman6: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jeon:

Yes, experience is the best teacher.

Shukurah Muhammed Aisha is that why you
raped your sisters and mother,
confess now because I have your pictures and videos.
no hiding for you, Efulefu!
Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by DissTroy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Icrave4u:

Use the quantifying description "most" or "some".

Women would always want to get what they can from men until you set a standard about not wanting to be exploited and wanting gifts in return. And insist on it.

Even the lady who's good to you, stops trying to leech on you, and is there because she really cares about you actually does leech on and extort from other men she can gaslight into giving her - her relatives and male acquaintances.

Women would be women and you can't really change that, but just ensure you're not the man they are exploiting, leeching on, and disrespecting. As long as I ensure this, other men have to save themselves.

The game is always on. Your job is to ensure you're not the one getting played.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by Barims(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
Obainoman6:

Shukurah Muhammed is that why you
raped your sister and mother,
confess now because I have your pictures and videos.
no hiding for you Efulefu!

Can I have the video?
Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by Obainoman6: 5:45am On Dec 31, 2023
Jeon:

Yes, cuz they will never be valuable even if they cut off their to please a man.

Shukurah Muhammed Aisha is that why
you
raped your sisters and mother,
confess now because I have your
pictures and videos.
no hiding for you, Efulefu!
Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by Gerrard59(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2023
Icrave4u:

Women are hypergamous and it is crude in poorer countries. Even in richer countries, women still consider financial stability in relationships. Na so life be. It is another reason I don't consider love to be an important ingredient in marriage. I don't believe in it sef.

Another thing be say our men like that arrangement as it offers them power in the relationship. Our men cannot do a 50-50 as doing this will make women become more assertive - financial independence leads to assertiveness.

As we make our bed, so......

Ah! He meets women on Tinder? Did they not tell him that Ghana is a younger replica of Nigeria? shocked This European would learn the hard way. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by LooneyLester: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2023
All women are who'res

Know this and know peace

Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by Love800(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Women need many things to admire a man.

But money is the oil that lubricates love so it wont be faulty.
Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Who cares, am stingy to them.so my 1 naira they cant see grin
Re: Why Do Women Only Care About Money? by Icrave4u: 1:01am On Jan 01
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Bed Bugs Eradication / Words From A Father To His Son About Marriage. / What Do You Know About Marriage ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.