Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Which Is Better Now Buy Dollars Or Buy Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Is Better Now Buy Dollars Or Buy Bitcoin (417 Views)

Which Is Better Now Buy Dollars Or Buy Bitcoin / Should I Invest My 3000 Dollars Or Leave It To Appreciate (I Need Your Advice) / How Can I Be Saving My Money In US Dollars (or Other Foreign Currencies) (2) (3) (4)

Which Is Better Now Buy Dollars Or Buy Bitcoin by ellalina(f): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Naira is loosing value fast and ones savings is going down the drain
Re: Which Is Better Now Buy Dollars Or Buy Bitcoin by Angrigowt: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
G boy. Use your real profile

Re: Which Is Better Now Buy Dollars Or Buy Bitcoin by ellalina(f): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2023
Angrigowt:
G boy. Use your real profile
Advise please
Some ladies are techies too
Re: Which Is Better Now Buy Dollars Or Buy Bitcoin by MrBroke(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2023
ellalina:

Advise please
Some ladies are techies too

No be only techies na techno
Re: Which Is Better Now Buy Dollars Or Buy Bitcoin by ellalina(f): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2023
MrBroke:

No be only techies na techno
How can you even have an idea of what am talking about when you are Broke
Re: Which Is Better Now Buy Dollars Or Buy Bitcoin by MrBroke(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2023
ellalina:

How can you even have an idea of what am talking about when you are Broke

Dey deceive yourself. You the one acting broke.
Rich fellas don't come here acting
Re: Which Is Better Now Buy Dollars Or Buy Bitcoin by ellalina(f): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
MrBroke:

Dey deceive yourself. You the one acting broke.
Rich fellas don't come here acting
Simple question asked. Crypto or dollars but you here washing your dirty linen
Re: Which Is Better Now Buy Dollars Or Buy Bitcoin by MrBroke(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
ellalina:

Simple question asked. Crypto or dollars but you here washing your dirty linen

You stained it with your filth so I had to wash it. You know I'm not a dirty guy like you. grin

Dollar is safer but crypto can multiply your investment x300% overnight but very risky cause it can go the other way too. So invest in Dollars or buy US Stocks using Bamboo

Investment On Land And You Have A Secure Investment For Life / Sales Sales Sales......akoka ..... Bariga....onike..ladi Lak....etc / Improve Ur Business Today