Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) (2454 Views)

Fire Guts Bodija Market In Ibadan (Video, Pictures) / Orange Seller Who Offers POS Option Spotted At Dugbe Market, Ibadan / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by vanbonattel: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

There are many plazas there reason the place is popularly referred as Emeka Offor because he was the first to build plaza for phone dealers, now there are so many plazas for phone dealers there but mind you the major market for phone dealers is located at Ojanja market

This market continues to give birth to many markets, glad to know there is another phones market in Ochanja, I will go there soon.

That's how I was shopping for wrappers to share to my umunna women association in my village this new year, I went to main market, and was directed to go to another new market created for wrapper sales only, when I got there, I was wowed, thousands of shops, thousands of people selling wrapper, importing and offloading containers of wrapper, some of them still remains at main market, but we bought from the new Ogbo abada market.

God has blessed the Igbo people. We remain grateful to his holy name. πŸ™
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by TundeBricklayer: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2023
aswani:

I still don't understand why you put that here instead of starting a thread for Onitsha Main market for people interested in it to view and comment on.

When the mods ban you or delete your irrelevant post to the thread, you will start crying victimisation and claiming they are APC.
Your brothers does the same on Igbo threads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by vanbonattel: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2023
aswani:

I still don't understand why you put that here instead of starting a thread for Onitsha Main market for people interested in it to view and comment on.

When the mods ban you or delete your irrelevant post to the thread, you will start crying victimisation and claiming they are APC.

Comparison is good, your people do that everyday here. If we don't put a comparison, tomorrow someone will start insisting that Bodija market is the biggest market in Nigeria. Same way you all claimed that SW has the largest number of educated people but cannot find a single person with a good certificate to contest against Peter Obi, you had to save face with an olywole university product.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by vanbonattel: 6:54am On Dec 31, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Emeka Offor plaza as this area is popularly known

You're right, I was one of the crowd in this street of the market last week grin
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by vanbonattel: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2023
Where are the "Go home and develop your region" crews grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by TundeBricklayer: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2023
vanbonattel:

This market continues to give birth to many markets, glad to know there is another phones market in Ochanja, I will go there soon.

That's how I was shopping for wrappers to share to my umunna women association in my village this new year, I went to main market, and was directed to go to another new market created for wrapper sales only, when I got there, I was wowed, thousands of shops, thousands of people selling wrapper, importing and offloading containers of wrapper, some of them still remains at main market, but we bought from the new Ogbo abada market.

God has blessed the Igbo people. We remain grateful to his holy name. πŸ™
Ogbo abada market near Niger bridge is only for textile market, Ojanja is very big market with ongoing dualization of Iweka road-Moore street will open up the market more, including Port Harcourt street you can drive from Bridge Head via Port Harcourt street to Ojanja market without going through Upper Iweka, Soludo is doing great job there

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by aswani(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2023
vanbonattel:

Comparison is good, your people do that everyday here. If we don't put a comparison, tomorrow someone will start insisting that Bodija market is the biggest market in Nigeria. Same way you all claimed that SW has the largest number of educated people but cannot find a single person with a good certificate to contest against Peter Obi, you had to save face with an olywole university product.

But no one has said its the biggest, it's just an aerial view. At least wait till they do before querying them or even start your own thread willy waving about how Onitsha main market is the best thing in the world.

Per your Peter Obi reference, una suppose don tire by now bikonu.
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by aswani(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Your brothers those the same on Igbo threads

Whoever my brothers are that do the same, call them out in it abd report to the mods.

This is not a thread saying "Bodija market is the best or largest in Nigeria", it's an aerial view, chikena.

Ah ah, dem dey forbid una to dey rest from all dis gbas gbos?
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by TundeBricklayer: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2023
aswani:

Whoever my brothers are that do the same, call them out in it abd report to the mods.

This is not a thread saying "Bodija market is the best or largest in Nigeria", it's an aerial view, chikena.

Ah ah, dem dey forbid una to dey rest from all dis gbas gbos?

There many threads they are go there and stop showing your hypocrisy here

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by aswani(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

There many threads they are go there and stop showing your hypocrisy here

Hypocrisy? Why would I waste my time to go to a thread I have no interest in? You are the one that knows all the threads "my brothers" are destroying, feel free to go and restore sanity to them based on the established procedures of the website owner. .

I am interested in an aerial view of Bodija market as I have been a few times and it brings back delightful memories. That is why I am here.
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Abagworo(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2023
A thread about Bodija market and the OP didn't compare it with anywhere then suddenly someone started comparing with Southeast and went as far as posting photos from Onitsha. I'm beginning to suspect these tribal fights as intentionally sponsored for traffic purposes.
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by vanbonattel: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2023
aswani:

But no one has said its the biggest, it's just an aerial view. At least wait till they do before querying them or even start your own thread willy waving about how Onitsha main market is the best thing in the world.

Per your Peter Obi reference, una suppose don tire by now bikonu.

But can you now see that your IGR comparison is baseless? You keep drawing us into that kind of argument daily, we also have a right to draw you into comparisons too.
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by vanbonattel: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2023
Abagworo:
A thread about Bodija market and the OP didn't compare it with anywhere then suddenly someone started comparing with Southeast and went as far as posting photos from Onitsha. I'm beginning to suspect these tribal fights as intentionally sponsored for traffic purposes.

Wow! Abagworo just found his voice today. In all the threads where others jump on any good news of Eastern Nigeria and make baseless comparison, Abagworo goes deaf mute.

May the name of God be praised.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by vanbonattel: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2023
aswani:

Hypocrisy? Why would I waste my time to go to a thread I have no interest in? You are the one that knows all the threads "my brothers" are destroying, feel free to go and restore sanity to them based on the established procedures of the website owner. .

I am interested in an aerial view of Bodija market as I have been a few times and it brings back delightful memories. That is why I am here. 

Even me, I just wanted to see how beautiful the market is, but ended up disappointed. I have to ask for something better, and it's no crime to point you to a place where they are doing things better. It's just some harmless, brotherly push to get things done better.
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by TundeBricklayer: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2023
Abagworo:
You be ew.u Gambia

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by TundeBricklayer: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2023
vanbonattel:

Wow! Abagworo just found his voice today. In all the threads where others jump on any good news of Eastern Nigeria and make baseless comparison, Abagworo goes deaf mute.

Don't mind the anuofia
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by aswani(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2023
vanbonattel:

But can you now see that your IGR comparison is baseless? You keep drawing us into that kind of argument daily, we also have a right to draw you into comparisons too.

I don't have any issue with comparisons, people should blow their own trumpet about their "superiority" if that makes them happy.

My wish is that at least they do it on its own thread. If you label your thread "Onitsha market is far far bigger than Bodija market", then that's fair game. All the Batists and Obidients can rush over there to do battle in their new battleground while the rest of us enjoy the aerial view of Bodija market.
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Abagworo(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2023
vanbonattel:

My voice condemning hate expressed against Igbos remains loud but I'm seeing a pattern that looks like intentional spamming of threads to build comments and drive traffic.
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by aswani(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2023
vanbonattel:

Even me, I just wanted to see how beautiful the market is, but ended up disappointed. I have to ask for something better, and it's no crime to point you to a place where they are doing things better. It's just some harmless, brotherly push to get things done better.

Whilst I take your point about being dissapointed in the market, rather than flood the thread with pictures of Onitsha main market (we now have a thread about Bodija market having more pictures of Onitsha main market than Bodija market itself), why not create your own thread about the wonderful Onitsha market and add a link to it from here to allow those that want to compare do so?

This is not Ibadan municipal council or Moniya local government website so the harmless push is quite frankly wasted on here.

Have Ndigbo and Ndi Yoruba on this portal not butted heads enough that we can't even enjoy aerial views of markets in peace, ah ah?
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by WilsonBright935: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Maybe.. but still way better than your barren red sanded region.

Yepah!!!! 😁 😁 😁
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by liveyourlife007(m): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2023
Why so much hate between ibos and Yorubas
Is it as a result of the outcome of the civil war in 1967- 1970
The war also resulted in the political marginalization of the Igbo people, as Nigeria has not had another Igbo president since the end of the war, leading some Igbo people to believe they are being unfairly punished for the war.

In the west, the missionaries rapidly introduced Western forms of education. Consequently, the Yoruba were the first group in Nigeria to adopt Western bureaucratic social norms. They made up the first classes of African civil servants, doctors, lawyers, and other technicians and professionals

Missionaries were introduced at a later date in eastern areas because the British experienced difficulty establishing firm control over the highly autonomous communities there. However, the Igbo and other Biafran people actively embraced Western education, and they overwhelmingly came to adopt Christianity. Population pressure in the Igbo homeland, combined with aspirations for monetary wages, drove thousands of Igbos to other parts of Nigeria in search of work.
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Truths9ja: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2023
Abagworo:
Abagworo, ever since I know you on nairaland, you haven’t post owerri market before. Even during Rochas 8 years tenure, you haven’t do that before. Unlike some of your Igbo counterparts, they shaaa love to play tribal politics on nairaland. They start the tribal fight, when they are tired of the fight, they ran away and continue on Twitter. Na Igbo guys start this tribal fight. No be small thing oooo.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Truths9ja: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2023
vanbonattel:

Please let's see those other markets, it seems the SW will need serious help to save them from mediocrity.
I will post the aerial view of ogunpa market, Aleshinloye market, Gbagi markets too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by seunjungle1(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2023
Bodija, my first ever market.
That place nurtured me [then bodija main market, kara, iso-pako, ori-odo(abattoir), oju-irin, trans, etc].
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Truths9ja: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2023
Re: Aerial View Of Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria (pix) by Truths9ja: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2023
seunjungle1:
Bodija, my first ever market.
That place nurtured me [then bodija main market, kara, iso-pako, ori-odo(abattoir), oju-irin, trans, etc].
wow you are don of soil. You know the place no be small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Flour Records Robust Q3 Growth / Ideal Alternative For Intending Mini-importers (...the Eye Opener...) / Please Help, I Need A Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.