Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant (11087 Views)

Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant / Kim Kardashian Or Sylvia Nduka.: Who Wore It Better / Meet The 2011 Miss Nigeria Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by somegirl1: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2011
slap1:

Michelin, that aunt of yours looks under-fed. . .is she a prayer warrior?
And the girl on your profile, why is her nose as big as GEJ's?

grin grin
Slap biko ozuola, I feel bad now.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
Whether you like it or not, I'll choose my aunts over this anytime anyday.

And thank you for noticing my nose. wink I love it too kiss

@some-girl
E dey pain you abi? I'll choose myself countless times before I choose her.

She is not just it!
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by somegirl1: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
michelin89:

Whether you like it or not, I'll choose my aunts over this anytime anyday.

And thank you for noticing my nose. wink I love it too kiss

@some-girl
E dey pain you abi? I'll choose myself countless times before I choose her.

She is not just it!
aww poor darling, of course you would
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2011
Do you want me to link you to my aunts' facebook pages? You may want to post more of their posts! kiss
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by drshrewd: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2011
wow! this girl is beautiful kiss. she gat to be one of our best rep in recent times. she beats most of those girls. she just gat to be smart and who knows she might just be the one cos she has gat the physical package

@ michelin Tyre or what ever you call your self. this is not hip or nyatch contest this is beauty contest. if it were to be the former then mama oluwa would be a very good rep

silver has gat the moderate curves that competition of this sort demands.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2011
I didn't say she should be orobo. But pageant wise the judges look at the waistline-hips ratio, that gives sensuality to a lady.

Didn't you see the Omowunmi's picture I posted? She won MBGN in 2005. Look at how curvaceous she looks despite being so slim.

I am giving an objective opinion but some of her family members can't just take criticisms so they wan cut my head off, abeg o.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nayah(f): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2011
Some girl, sorry to enter this conversation but why just leave the Micheline's opinion? I think respecting people's different views are the basics whithin a forum
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2011
No leave them. Make them post all their pictures and even mine. The girl still won't be attractive! tongue grin
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by somegirl1: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
michelin89:

I am giving an objective opinion but some of her family members can't just take criticisms so they wan cut my head off, abeg o.

Problem with your opinions is, you seem to criticize good looking girls without fail in several of your posts.
Not an issue if you were better looking or as good looking (my opinion).
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nayah(f): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
Michelin I can feel you're upset so please leave it, I even said myself I prefer Sophie Gemal
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by DeepSoul(f): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
Micheline,

I am amazed at your confidence. See you worwor picture and you still get mouth to call sm1 else unattractive. Smh  grin

Som1 said every1 is entitled to their opinion. I have two opinions:

1) Sylvia Nduka is a fine girl

2) Micheline needs a pedicure (and possibly a nose job)  lipsrsealed
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
some-girl:

Problem with your opinions is, you seem to criticize good looking girls without fail in several of your posts.
Not an issue if you were better looking or as good looking (my opinion).

Where did I say she is ugly? I said she nor get shape because me i get shape and I know what a good shape is all about.

As you see say I siddon for my profile picture, imagine me standing. See my flat tummy, slim waist and broad hips and solid and firm thighs.

Yes that is me. Shape mistress, so i fit talk.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2011
Deep Soul:

Micheline,

I am amazed at your confidence. See you worwor picture and you still get mouth to call sm1 else unattractive. Smh  grin

1. I love my nose as Sylvia loves her shapeless body

2. Sylvia is not attractive in my opinion.

3. I will still choose myself over such a straight figure.

4. I don't know you and haven't seen you but I know for sure I still look better than you. It's a fact! wink
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nayah(f): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2011
Deep Soul:

Micheline,

Yes I did say that sister but I think it's a bit harsh, Micheline has said before Cameroonians are overrated but this her opinion there's no need to be angry, because beauty is subjective, this is  simple
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by slap1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2011
michelin89:

Where did I say she is ugly? I said she nor get shape because me i get shape and I know what a good shape is all about.

As you see say I siddon for my profile picture, imagine me standing. See my flat tummy, slim waist and broad hips and solid and firm thighs.

You have all these and you just sampled your nose in that pix? What are you hiding? Do you know you also have a big head?
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by somegirl1: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nayah:

Some girl, sorry to enter this conversation but why just leave the Micheline's opinion? I think respecting people's different views are the basics whithin a forum

Nayah, I've noticed mich's criticism of several ladies not just this hence my attack. It's either they are shapeless or their faces are not fine or something else.
Like I said, not an issue if you compare or surpass.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nayah(f): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2011
some-girl:

Nayah, I've noticed mich's criticism of several ladies not just this hence my attack. It's either they are shapeless or their faces are not fine or something else.
Like I said, not an issue if you can compare or surpass.

Ok sister, to be honest I've never seen these criticism till today with Cameroonian and now Sylvia but I've seen many other ladies in this forum very harsh about the others, but sincerly comparison is useless as I told you beauty is subjective! so please leave it my dear I even said that she's not that "wow" lady for MGBN as her 1st runner up but this is just my opinion, not an absolute truth
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by drshrewd: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2011
her curve is very ok  for the competition besides you can not judge with one pic. so stop hating
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by DeepSoul(f): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
michelin89:

4. I don't know you and haven't seen you but I know for sure I still look better than you. It's a fact! wink

My dear, what brand of weed do you smoke?
U neither know me nor have seen me, so what is ur "fact" based on?
Abeg check ur dictionary for the meaning of that word.
And by the way, learn to look beyond your nose when dealing with others. No pun intended  wink
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
Having a big nose doesn't make me ugly.  wink

I love myself and I'm confident because I know I am an attractive lady. No doubts about that.  kiss

And Sylvia has a pretty face but her body doesn't do it for me. It's just that!
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by slap1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
michelin89:

You have all these and you just sampled your nose in that pix? What are you hiding? Do you know you also have a big head?
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by AqRiUsAge(f): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
shapeful, shapeless, cute-ful or cuteless, she is the one repping Nigeria. Nuff said.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
Deep Soul:

My dear, what brand of weed do you smoke?
U neither know me nor have seen me, so what is your "fact" based on?
Abeg check your dictionary for the meaning of that word.
And by the way, learn to look beyond your nose when dealing with others. No pun intended  wink

She nor get shape!
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by DeepSoul(f): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
michelin89:

Having a big nose doesn't make me ugly.  wink

I love myself and I'm confident because I know I am an attractive lady. No doubts about that.  kiss

And Sylvia has a pretty face but her body doesn't do it for me. It's just that!

Minus ur big nose, nothing else is spectacular about you missy. Stop falling your hand, biko. . .
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by somegirl1: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
slap1:

grin grin ;Dslap biko kwa, o ka bu nwata
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2011
Deep Soul:

Minus your big nose, nothing else is spectacular about you missy. Stop falling your hand, biko. . .

+ my big nose, everything is so perfect! I love myself! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nayah(f): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2011
Deep Soul:

Minus your big nose, nothing else is spectacular about you missy. Stop falling your hand, biko. . .

Deep soul please leave it , she thinks she's beautiful so ok leave her she's confident, leave it sister this is just for fun
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nayah:

Deep soul please leave it , she thinks she's beautiful so ok leave her she's confident, leave it sister this is just for fun

I don't think I am, I know I am. She is not the first and won't be the last to say I have a big nose. I won't spend a penny to retouch my nose. It gives my face personality and i love it.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by DeepSoul(f): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nayah:

I am having quite a boring afternoon. Do not deprive me of having fun with Michy baby naw. Whats ur own sef?

Michy baby, I think it's because u r yellow, you are mistaking that for being attractive. Ok, let's settle this matter once and for all. Go and pick beauty contest form from your village. Let me know if they call you for screening.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by niceone3(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
Michelin Michelin Michelin!!! how many times did i call you? why you dey fall your hand like this na? you take this thing too personal. weather you  like it or not the babe tight.
Re: Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant by somegirl1: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
michelin89:

I don't think I am, I know I am. She is not the first and won't be the last to say I have a big nose. I won't spend a penny to retouch my nose. It gives my face personality and i love it.

Don't mind us jare, you're a fine girl.
Nice skin, smile, nose, hair. What's not to love?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Financial Freedom With Global Wealth Trade / Latest Senator Styles 2021 | 100 Trendy Senator Designs And Styles For Men / Rihanna Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.