Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain (32052 Views)

Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town / Bbnaija: Tobi Prostrates To Greet Cee-c's Father (video) / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by Angrigowt: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Abegi.who aold the fake chain for 15m.idiot. showbi scam
Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by shonepa(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Who dey pay all these internet Lawyers? Dem must shaa find yeye thing talk. Everything for their life na Negative thoughts. Omo mehn if uma continue like dis 2024.....well.......plenty talk no dey full basket.

Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by JaySmart4422: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Money money everywhere the poor always helping the rich to count their wealth
Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by Ugwuoha: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Children of Satan and their filthy entertainment.
Destroyers of values.
Messengers of moral devastation.
Empty vessels!
Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
He gave him đź‘ź too
Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by WhiteWood: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
Wuless82:

15 million diamond đź’Ť necklace on the neck that looks like farmers neck. This is a waist of diamond abeg

Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by Wuless82(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
WhiteWood:

You're so full of sh*t.

Datz your own opinion, doesn't concern me grin angry grin grin
Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by Lacash: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Hurbashola:
SEYI VIBES POSTRATE TO THANK BURNA BOY AFTER GIFTING HIM 15M DIAMOND CHAIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4FztPMKw4o

Nigerian global music star Burna Boy has once again shown why he is called and regarded by many as the true African Giant. Clips of Burna gifting his younger colleague Seyi Vibez an N15m diamond necklace have sparked a massive reaction on social media.

In the trending clips making the round online, Seyi Vibez looked stunned as he couldn't help but go on all fours to show his appreciation to Burna Boy

The African Giant was seen in the viral clip placing the N15m diamond necklace around Seyi Vibez's neck.

This show of love comes days after Seyi Vibez brought Burna Boy out at his Lagos concert, Eko Hotel. Seyi Vibez and Burna Boy have collaborated on two significant projects, Giza and a music video.
That’s Odogwu effects….He’s an African Giant for a reason 👌👍
Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by ActionSquare(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
illicit:
Wetin be dat thing wey dem put for mouth?

🤚

Whistle
Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by Azazyel: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nonsense!
Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by soccerlite: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dash him 15m

Or is it that they are in same confra and a senior member presented to junior member

Well
Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by Mrkindness: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
DikSin:
African entertainers are not allowed to help the poorest of the poor. It is against the contract they signed with the Jewish record label/promoters
#sony
#universalrecords
#empire etc
. Islamist with their hates will always show up.
Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by Shynas: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
illicit:
Wetin be dat thing wey dem put for mouth?

🤚
kulikuli
Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by Xtraterestial: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
[quote author=NOwazobia post=127714050]I think I am completely absent from the celebrity community.

If I am not on crypto, I am at work or most probably sleeping.

That is my 9ja routine.[/quote

Which platform is best for crypto?, I have lost money on binance, I'm suprise when I hear ppl still dey trade crypto .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by favor914: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
GABRIEL6036:
Two on colos cool
Correct observation.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by favor914: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Wuless82:

15 million diamond đź’Ť necklace on the neck that looks like farmers neck. This is a waist of diamond abeg
Very funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain by Nolevel666: 6:17am On Jan 01
DikSin:

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is hard only for others. It is the same when you engross Africans who are not aware of their reality... it is you who feel the pain of their ignorance, not them.

Most profound quote I’ve ever read on nairaland

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo:Fun Time!Peter Okoye Playing Game With His Kids / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) / D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.