Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 (15792 Views)

Pictures Of The Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event & All-Star Match / Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday / Pictures of the 2021 Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by xperiencelove(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
ogbe88:
Talk like an adult, this is an open forum.
You must be a small boy. If not, you will know almost all past great footballers starting from 1990s and 2000s only go to such mushrooms leagues to retire when they had past their prime. Neymar, Messi, CR7, Benzema and the rest are there now and they all passed their prime. Modric, Toni Kross, Mo Salah, Lewandowski, etc are next. Mbappe and the likes are coming too.
Trailblazers like Pele, Franz Beckenbauer David Beckham, Thierry Henry, Xavi, Iniesta, Gerrard, Lampard, Drogba, etc all went to these mushrooms league to make more money and retire not to compete.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by illicit(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
DDIA:

Na Goat of female Bitches cool

🤣

🤚
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by Beverlyjean(f): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
TrumpBiden:

Bro . Are you being serious or you're just trying to be funny?

You can't seriously bring Messi to this conversation, Messi has just 14 appearance for inter Miami and has scored 11 goals with 5 assists.

This Ronaldo's hype is criticized because before now Saudi league's highest goal scorers were never compared to European top scorers? So why now?
Is Saudi Arabia in Europe all of a sudden?

If this is the new normal, then don't forget to mention top scorers in Australian leagues and Chinese leagues

Elite players and coaches are now playing in Saudi, compared to b4
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by Kokorokomannaog: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Use ur medicine to improve ur brain cells ...it certainly needs an erection
tears of another penaldo fan.
If you like cry from now till next year its not my business.
No amount of tears can make me start discussing anyone that has never played a world cup final. Period.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by Beverlyjean(f): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kokorokomannaog:
tears of another penaldo fan.
If you like cry from now till next year its not my business.
No amount of tears can make me start discussing anyone that has never played a world cup final. Period.

Ronaldo remains the greatest...u can kiss the leprechauns ass for all I care... u can join fifa to elevate the Argentine fraud

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by ogbe88(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
xperiencelove:

You must be a small boy. If not, you will know almost all past great footballers starting from 1990s and 2000s only go to such mushrooms leagues to retire when they had past their prime. Neymar, Messi, CR7, Benzema and the rest are there now and they all passed their prime. Modric, Toni Kross, Mo Salah, Lewandowski, etc are next. Mbappe and the likes are coming too.
Trailblazers like Pele, Franz Beckenbauer David Beckham, Thierry Henry, Xavi, Iniesta, Gerrard, Lampard, Drogba, etc all went to these mushrooms league to make more money and retire not to compete.
Like i said, u argue like a bush man.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by Kokorokomannaog: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Ronaldo remains the greatest...u can kiss the leprechauns ass for all I care... u can join fifa to elevate the Argentine fraud
keep crying baby.
God forbid i talk about any player that has never felt what even a world cup bronze medal feels like.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by Precious452(f): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Neimarjr:

Competing against who?
You mean washed players grin

A washed Ryad Mahrez is still better than Antony of Man UTD. A washed Sadio Mane is still better than Mudryk of Chelsea. A washed Talisca is still better than Nicolas Jackson of Chelsea. A washed E. Mendy is still better than Onana of Man UTD. A washed A. Mitrovic is still better than many EPL, Bundesliga, Lig 1 and La Liga attackers. You know the truth but your biased mind and sentiments won't allow you accept it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by Neimarjr: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
Precious452:

A washed Ryad Mahrez is still better than Antony of Man UTD. A washed Sadio Mane is still better than Mudryk of Chelsea. A washed Talisca is still better than Nicolas Jackson of Chelsea. A washed E. Mendy is still better than Onana of Man UTD. A washed A. Mitrovic is still better than many EPL, Bundesliga, Lig 1 and La Liga attackers. You know the truth but your biased mind and sentiments won't allow you accept it.

Na your headache be that.
It doesn't make the league competitive.
95% of the teams there are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by Hussein035: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
ednut1:
Goals from mushroom leagues don’t count.🤣

But the Goals scored by FIFA maid in the Chicken League was also counted na, though the FIFA maid has relegated in the Chicken League. I am waiting for him to go back to Barca

That's the only team that can tell all players how to play what Messi really wants. Imagine COUTINHO getting to Barca and playing rubbish because he has to play the maid pattern

Messi is finished, if he respect himself he should just resign, so that he will not disgrace himself further
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by Alphanancy: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
mrLagosian:
A goal in Europe's big 5 is worth 2 in Saudi soccer. But since it's Ronaldo,all sense is dropped in the trash.

Let them give him his Dubai d'or as compensation.
Did he not deliver in Europe? Try and get sense in this 2024. It's free
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by mastermaestro(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
jaeyking:

He don win everything your GOAT has dreamed of

So why him go bother himself

Tell them jor. Messi just shows up to warm up. Dude isn't playing for anything anymore. A fulfilled footballer. smiley
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by mastermaestro(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Hussein035:

But the Goals scored by FIFA maid in the Chicken League was also counted na, though the FIFA maid has relegated in the Chicken League. I am waiting for him to go back to Barca

That's the only team that can tell all players how to play what Messi really wants. Imagine COUTINHO getting to Barca and playing rubbish because he has to play the maid pattern

Messi is finished, if he respect himself he should just resign, so that he will not disgrace himself further

Where you guys draw the strength to hate such a blessed player baffles me. Heal bro, dude has conquered his career. grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by ufuosman(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Goat 🐐
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by regaliaregalia: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by ABC101FF: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
@ the 🐫 league.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by bewisemasses: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
DDIA:
grin
Goals in mushroom leagues don’t count grin
But there r also stars in that mushroom league. And they werent on the tip scorers chat. Give honor tobwhomnit is due. It held one's health and general wellbeing in life
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by KingDash09(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:

In fifa books...but the world knows who the real GOAT... i am yet to see Inter Miami Jersey being worn by fans...but AL Nassr have people wearing and selling their Jersey everywhere.... all over Europe Africa and Asia
Give me your number make we argue better on WhatsApp
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by KingDash09(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Messi na greatest bro

E get one wicked assist wey him give mbappe for psg that year

I felt chill down my spine
Kokorokomannaog:
keep crying baby.
God forbid i talk about any player that has never felt what even a world cup bronze medal feels like.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by xperiencelove(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
ogbe88:
Like i said, u argue like a bush man.
Your profile picture depict who you are. A non-entity.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by naija1stnigar(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
DDIA:
grin
Goals in mushroom leagues don’t count grin
tell your FIFA boy that we are waiting for him to score in his own cockroach league.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by Amotolongbo(f): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
KingDash09:
Carmel league

Now imagine the 8th ballon dor winner or
Haaland
Mbappe
Oshimhen there
2022 Ballon D’or winner plays at where again?
How many goals has he scored in the league he is?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by DavSagacity(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
ManirBK:
The Arabian Goat
Which goat your family get..??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by mayor1814: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Congrats to Cristiano. But just to emphasize that no player will match the 91 goals record of the BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME, LIONEL MESSI.

And a reminder to cristiano that he's not even the second best or third best in football history...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by MrGerald(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Lol, op by points his goals there will be around 26 goals, not the same with goals in top 5 leagues in Europe, I guess you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by BALLOSKI: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
mrLagosian:
A goal in Europe's big 5 is worth 2 in Saudi soccer. But since it's Ronaldo,all sense is dropped in the trash.

Let them give him his Dubai d'or as compensation.
Boys from that league whooped your GOAT's Argentina at the world cup.

You kids say this like Ronaldo hasn't conquered Europe for the past 20 years. What does he need to prove again? He's done it in Europe and doing it Asia and has played in many leagues.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by BALLOSKI: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
MrGerald:
Lol, op by points his goals there will be around 26 goals, not the same with goals in top 5 leagues in Europe, I guess you don't know.
Ronaldo has never played in Europe before.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by pquaver(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Afamed:

The mushroom league swallowd your Messi side at just the concluded world cup tournament embarassed shocked angry grin cheesy

If we go by that usa made it to KO stages Saudi Arabia did not.. So u know a goal in usa is equal to 10 goals in Carmel league.. You proved it not me.. Argue with ur logic

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by Sweetvie: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
GOAT♥️
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Set To End Year As Top Scorer in world football For 2023 by KingDash09(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Y’all females just like Ronaldo cause he got muscles
Amotolongbo:
2022 Ballon D’or winner plays at where again?
How many goals has he scored in the league he is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win / Nigeria Bobsled Women Team Qualifies For 2018 Winter Olympics / Israel Idonije Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.