Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. (1468 Views)

How Much Is 3kg Cylinder Gas In Your Area? / 12.5KG Gas Cylinder for 7500 firm / How To Check For The Expiry Date Of Cooking Gas Cylinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by edunaragold(f): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2023
Happy new yr in advance
Pls if your gas cylinder is up to 7yr ,pls make sure, it is replace immediately this yr,infact it should be one of your today this yr.
Now the normal reasons why u see cylinder explosion in few places,is because the cylinder has used it's yrs of endurance ,and with time the inside of the cylinder gets old and rusty ,caused by the chemical composition of the gas on metal,it's eats the metal and make it get rusted inside out.
Go to a gas station or any gas appliances around u,and add some money then swap.Trust me you will be doing your families a great favor.

4 Likes

Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by illicit(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2023
So what is d swapped one used for?
Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by Zonefree(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2023
Go to a gas station or any gas appliances around u,and add some money then swap.

Mugu, so what will happen to the swapped ones?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by Pearlqueen(f): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2023
illicit:
So what is d swapped one used for?
Sold off as scrap and melted to form another metal-based product

4 Likes

Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by illicit(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2023
Pearlqueen:

🤣

4 Likes

Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by LikeAking: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2023
Thank you..
Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by lilioj: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2023
Thanks!
Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by JASONjnr(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2023
Pearlqueen:

In which factory?

Nigerians will paint it and resell it.

10 Likes

Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by Houseontherock1: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2023
While it's advised to check expiry date and promptly replace old, expired or damaged gas cylinders, we can't rule out the fact that they will always refurbish the one you discard and sell to unsuspecting customers as new. It's actually a sad situation whereby your chances of getting a damaged inside "new" cylinder is very high undecided

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by missjekyll: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Not true, the inside does NOT Rust at all as there is no oxygen . Rusting needs exposure to air.

Check your connections are tight and keep gas cylinder outside your kitchen and you ll be fine
edunaragold:
Happy new yr in advance
Pls if your gas cylinder is up to 7yr ,pls make sure, it is replace immediately this yr,infact it should be one of your today this yr.
Now the normal reasons why u see cylinder explosion in few places,is because the cylinder has used it's yrs of endurance ,and with time the inside of the cylinder gets old and rusty ,caused by the chemical composition of the gas on metal,it's eats the metal and make it get rusted inside out.
Go to a gas station or any gas appliances around u,and add some money then swap.Trust me you will be doing your families a great favor.

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by blaquemyc: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Pearlqueen:
In naija? They will simply repaint it and sell it as new one. I'm speaking from experience, only God saved me early this year from gas explosion.
Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by Obainoman6: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
missjekyll:
Not true, the inside does NOT Rust at all as there is no oxygen . Rusting needs exposure to air.

Check your connections are tight and keep gas cylinder outside your kitchen and you ll be fine

This op wants to rush and deceive people by talking something he doesn't know anything about. Thanks for the correction.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by LooneyLester: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
One day your house go explode and you go mortuary
Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Pearlqueen:

Something that will be repainted and sold off again lol

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by Burgermotors: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
You must be a foreigner
Pearlqueen:
Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by Fredfr33zy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
illicit:

🤣
My guy laugh, for this your country.. they play.
Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
missjekyll:

In as much as you're correct because that was the first statement i noticed in the OP's post. It is not entirely impossible.
Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by Feldie: 1:42am On Jan 01
JASONjnr:

In which factory?

Nigerians will paint it and resell it.
all those iron condemn people, what do you think they are doing with the iron? you think your father's compound is the whole country?
Re: My Advice For Those That Uses Gas Cylinder. by missjekyll: 3:04am On Jan 01
9182736455O1999:

In as much as you're correct because that was the first statement i noticed in the OP's post. It is not entirely impossible.

You are wrong.

(1) (Reply)

My Best Ever Okra Recipe! / 3 Causes Of Grey Hair In Young People / .........hukj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.