Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) (3587 Views)

What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video) / Obijackson Single Handedly Turning His Town Okija To City(photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) by MindOnMatters00(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
I didn't bother reading any comments above me cos i know there must be argument there.

Kudos to the man behind the good works.

Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) by Dikastan: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Ife gbasaram ebe a bu maka na abum nwa afo Igbo. Ejighi tutugaga mara ezigbo nwa afo omambala (Anambra).
So you are from Igbo now? You are no more from Benin?
Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bendeco2020:
And so

Who asked you?

Must you guys bring everything here to brag with?

The world class school he is building, is it not for his business?

Will Igbos or Anambrians be giving free education in the school?

Abeg you guys should grow up
lol grin bad belle o

Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) by sonofsteven: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bendeco2020:
And so

Who asked you?

I don't see it as bragging, I see it as a wake up call for other rich men to embrace #akuruoulo initiative, develop you community, just as obikingson and Allen dey do for their village but I learnt one thing from them wey be my kinsmen( whatever you are doing or earning, keep it private) obikingson or century products ceo no dey ever show face or have any website or Google search about him and I wonder why.... we keep it private and no noise...

It's not a brag, na to make others feel jealousy and go do theirs in their village....

We igbos love competitions, it makes us sit tight, when our mates buy car,we go wan hustle harder to buy pass am, that's the spirit in every igbos, na why anambra men dey take care of their family make we no see another man wife wey dress and package pass our wife for occasions....

Correction.... it's ANAMBARA NOT ANAMBRA

ANAMBARIAN not ANAMBRIANS

take note

Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) by faceland: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nigerians and football.
Who football elp?

Government need to tax Opera Mobile Browser for promoting gambling (citizens legally being scammed off their income on false hope).
Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) by Saurav750(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
Want to start advertising your brand
Email marketing tool are the best option to advertise your brand to people.
Check out amazing email marketing tool.
Below
Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) by allcomage: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Must you share with him on Nairaland?

People like op are one of the issue we have in the east. If we have secret, they will share and expose it.

Howmany times have you seen northerners sharing and bragging with some things online?

Lol Northerners don't build schools, hospitals, roads, scholarships etc for charity, instead they marry more underaged inyarinyas like their role model - paedophile false prophet Muhammad.

Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) by lilyheaven: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Anambra humans are chest beaters 🤣🤣🤣🤣Na today you know.
Bendeco2020:
And so

Who asked you?

Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Must you share with him on Nairaland?

People like op are one of the issue we have in the east. If we have secret, they will share and expose it.

Howmany times have you seen northerners sharing and bragging with some things online?

Rubbish! If anyone has a problem with the OP creating a thread on developmental strides and philanthropy in Okija, the problem is with the embittered mofo and not the OP!

If you’re afraid to showcase developments in your state or villa because you think there are some who will get jealous and plan evil for you, then we have to question the basis for still remaining together as a country!

Do you know the number of wealthy individuals (not only Igbo) who will be inspired by this thread to do something awesome for their villa like ObiJackson is doing for his own?

Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) by Rayzoom: 1:42am On Jan 01
sonofsteven:

I don't see it as bragging, I see it as a wake up call for other rich men to embrace #akuruoulo initiative, develop you community, just as obikingson and Allen dey do for their village but I learnt one thing from them wey be my kinsmen( whatever you are doing or earning, keep it private) obikingson or century products ceo no dey ever show face or have any website or Google search about him and I wonder why.... we keep it private and no noise...

It's not a brag, na to make others feel jealousy and go do theirs in their village....

We igbos love competitions, it makes us sit tight, when our mates buy car,we go wan hustle harder to buy pass am, that's the spirit in every igbos, na why anambra men dey take care of their family make we no see another man wife wey dress and package pass our wife for occasions....

Correction.... it's ANAMBARA NOT ANAMBRA

ANAMBARIAN not ANAMBRIANS

take note
You're right but your corrections are wrong. The state is called ANAMBRA and not ANAMBARA. Anambra citizens are called ANAMBRARIANS and not ANAMBARIAN.

Re: What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) by sonofsteven: 12:38pm On Jan 01
Rayzoom:
You're right but your corrections are wrong. The state is called ANAMBRA and not ANAMBARA. Anambra citizens are called ANAMBRARIANS and not ANAMBARIAN.

OK sir

I no fit argue... carry am go

Is Babangida Innocent Of All Allegations? / Ndigbo: What Projects Have Our Federal Representatives Brought To Igboland? / Nairalanders Abroad: Please Educate Your People On The Need To Vote Out GEJ