Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) (29362 Views)

List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles / Tanzanian Women Twerk In Public, Go Viral. See Reactions (photos) / Nigerians Shocked Over Zimbabwean Traditional Twerk Dance. See Reactions(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by regaliaregalia: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Alpharey: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ravenna:
It can only be in alaigbo..

Those peeps are something else.

You try this in SW, particularly my homwtown Ijebu, you die.

So do you know if they are now dead. Lol
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by putin2: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
You be mumu

quote author=Ravenna post=127708354]It can only be in alaigbo..

You try this in SW, particularly my homwtown Ijebu, you die. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by putin2: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Thos two girls look like spirit also , look at their ass too thick
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
freshkpomo:

I had to correct your dumbness for Future threads.

When you're done correcting your papa, you can come back to this thread.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Tomorrow you'll start crying that strange powers are disturbing you.

Every thing is now joke for this generation. Go and twerk for babalawo.
Total rubbish, strange powers my ass!
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
I like their bottoms, tongue
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by freshkpomo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
Rapmoney:

When you're done correcting your papa, you can come back to this thread.

It's obvious the dumbness runs in the family. Dumb begets dumb.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by barinedan(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Even the gods like yansh too oo
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by 504dayo: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
That masquerade needs to be summoned to the village squareThat masquerade needs to be summoned to the village square...
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Judybash93(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
The gods must be crazy.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by B2B5000: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
Sometimes I think Nigeria is cursed. We never pick up the good things from the West and only pick up their trash. I live in the US and most black women that do this are considered as trash by Americans in general. We've got to do better.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Skyfornia:
All the things we used to adore and cherish are now in the muds...

This Genz generation will do outrageous things in the few years to come.

Be prepared to hear and see more unethical things.
sky, how are you doing
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Bitter123truth: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
[color=#006600][/color] Twerking for the gods lol.
Spiritual husbi loading.....
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by donmik: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Igbo land na
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Collins4u1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ravenna:

there are different categories of masquerade,
This one belongs to the moonlight play group.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Ravenna: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Collins4u1:

there are different categories of masquerade, This one belongs to the moonlight play group.
Naso o.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Cortexhills99: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Some masquerade are for entertainment, I think this is one of those. The ones with spiritual essence you can’t try it . There is a one in owerri that no one come close except you want your head off because it has a machete and is controlled by the spiritualist. NB: I don’t support twerking to a masquerade
Rapmoney:
Two Nigerian slay queens were captured twerking for a masquerade in a community in Enugu State. Do you think this is right? Do you think this is an abnormal act as regards to the African traditional culture?

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Olarewaju89: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Gift96:
I don't know all these things dont move me. Infact I see them as nuisance when they shake ass.
If e sure for you, commot dt pant make we enter inside grin

Werey, Inside where? grin
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by AHCB: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
That masquerade looks like something from Power Rangers. Lol
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Skyfornia(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Uchedizzy:
sky, how are you doing

Nwanyi oma... I'm fine. Longtime no see
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by chandini435: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
All the things we used to adore and cherish are now in the muds...This Genz generation will do outrageous things in the few years to come.Be prepared to hear and see more unethical things.All the things we used to adore and cherish are now in the muds...This Genz generation will do outrageous things in the few years to come.Be prepared to hear and see more unethical things....
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Starships4u(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ravenna:

Taaaa sharrap...
Ijebu wo?

Yhu people just wantu sound woke!
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by marley145: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Op fear God o, that thing happyat river state and not Enugu state
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Skyfornia:

Nwanyi oma... I'm fine. Longtime no see
yes ooh
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by Athemisia: 10:02am On Jan 01
Rapmoney:
Some of these kids who have stayed abroad for years return to the country during festive periods such as Christmas. Deh nor get fear for the gods grin
The gods too like nyash... cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo: How To Retrieve Nigerian Stolen Millions From US Via Local Charm / Ooni Inaugurates National Orisa Day In Brazil / The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.