Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU (40013 Views)

Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition / Buratai, Nwoko, Bob Manuel, Zack Orji, KOK Honoured At Actors Guild Of Nigeria E / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by InvertedHammer: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Xgist:

Nollywood Actor Zack Orji in critical condition in the ICU of the National Hospital in Abuja.

According to reports Orji can't walk or talk, and all kinds of test is being run on him to ascertain what is wrong.

He was rushed to the hospital two days ago after he slumped in the toilet after being quite weak for a few weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTmzIkASjHg?si=GEOHNJN88eR0h7BO

/
Obidients are still angry with this man.

I pray he gets the help he needs if he solicits for financial assistance.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by ABC101FF: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tag the presidential villa.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by coputa(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Hypertension,when you are above 50 years you have to be mindful of your health.your livestyle have to change

It takes most people unawares most times.
God will heal and deliver him.

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by annyz: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tinubu will come to his aid.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by richie240: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
U r igbo right?
Don't ask me how I know

MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

So all the money Tinubu paid Zack Orji to campaign for him nko?

This is looking mors like a script.
Biko don't carry this bile and hatred into 2024.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by emmydee(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Zack Orji was Tinubu supporter during the presidential campaign.

You reap what you sowed 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by Skoolextra: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
[quote author=Lastmankc post=127713262]The men in Nollywood are usually sick while the women are full of life.Something is not right here .Get well soon son.[/quna grandd pa you dey call son
ote]
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by emmydee(m): 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
richie240:
U r igbo right?
Don't ask me how I know
cool

Some of you think that we supported Obi because we are Igbo, I am surprised that you still think that way now.

You all know Peter Obi would have been a better president than what you have now. Anyway, enjoy your choice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by Femijohn198: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
don't go yet Mr Zack orji we are going to rough emilogan administration together nobody is going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by richie240: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
You've just told me u are igbo without saying so.

Abeg, na wetin consyn 'somebody is sick' with tales of Tinubu??

You guys are so predictable!

emmydee:

Some of you think that we supported Obi because we are Igbo, I am surprised that you still think that way now.

You all know Peter Obi would have been a better president than what you have now. Anyway, enjoy your choice!
So, if motor jam ur pikin tmr, I must first ascertain wgether he's a Tinubu supporter or obidient b4 deciding whether I'll help him or not, okwea??
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by wealthyvic1: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
zed7:
Men need to take care of themselves. The pressure to take care and provide for family takes a toll.

Unfortunately, Nigerian men are used to stressful and harmful ways of 'relaxing'. Drinking, smoking and womanising is not unwinding, it's adding to a more stressful situation.

Men need to do better, take life easier and prioritise their own health and wellbeing.

MANY WILL NOT LISTEN.
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by ultimateprof: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
illicit:
Nobody cares about teachers

Just actors, actors all d time

🦍

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by richie240: 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
It's only the BPN (bitter ppl of Nigeria) that will drag him becus he didn't/doesn't allign with their political beliefs.
cool

ukaface:
Instagram people don already drag this man
Make I see how NL wan drag am

5 Likes

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by Felaincarnated: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nollywood plus plus.
Lastmankc:
The men in Nollywood are usually sick while the women are full of life.Something is not right here .Get well soon son.
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by IfnobeGod20: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
This is the kind of persons Tinubu always help. He has helped him on the same ill health before and many of these actors and actresses. That's why many of them supported him during the presidential election and not because he sponsor their career or pay their school fees. Same with Olaiya, Joke Silva and their likes.

All in all wishing quick heal.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Call Tinubu
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by ConfidentialDoc: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
Lastmankc:
The men in Nollywood are usually sick while the women are full of life.Something is not right here .Get well soon son.

You see money eh ..

It's a life giving elixir.

Try to as much of it as you can.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by richie240: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
You guys are extra-pathetic!
Was it only obidients that contributed money for mr. Ibu??

Small time una go say all nigerians nor like una. You keep sowing discord yet hoping for acceptance.

So if motor jam ur relative tmr (God forbid), should his political affiliation be d determining factor in helping him?

Ndigbos sef!
cool

InvertedHammer:

/
Obidients are still angry with this man.

I pray he gets the help he needs if he solicits for financial assistance.

/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by Annahh(f): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
What is killing "Dem actors?
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by Dafresh: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
udemzyudex:
Still waiting for the dragging to start here grin
No body will drag him until he request for donations
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by Felix6: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
People sha

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by akpumping7720(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
illicit:

Yes
Good to know bro. Quitting the profession soon jare. The stress is not worth it at all.
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by Ororocelemi(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
He should treat himself with election bribe APC and Tinubu gave him

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by illicit(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
akpumping7720:

Good to know bro. Quitting the profession soon jare. The stress is not worth it at all.

Honestly speaking
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by Akaegwu(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
Get well soon sir. Make Tinubu do something to help him at this critical time of his life.
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by HenryWilliams(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tanimolaajo:
May God heal him...

Last price
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by Sunnyski: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Vulture Mike!

The druggie you endorsed will come to your aid.
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by madjune(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
This man disappointed me with his Tinubu campaign.

Shebi he voted for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by adebankole74596: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
So all the money Tinubu paid Zack Orji to campaign for him nko?This is looking mors like a script. So all the money Tinubu paid Zack Orji to campaign for him nko?This is looking mors like a script....
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by Bigger123: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
I hope emilokan tinubu will come to his rescue. He was a strong supporter of tinubu. May Nigeria happen to him in jesus name amen
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by Otunbakayce: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tinubu should fly him abroad, if not the evil he supported will take his life.
Many people have died due to the economy and security woes the APC Government brought upon Nigeria.
So if Zack orji dies as an APC evil supported it will be a great news.
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU by lugiano1: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
I hope he met world class medical facilities APC government equipped the hospital with? I wish him quick recovery but I'm sincerely disappointed in Mr Zack for supporting evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Davido Throwing Money In The Air At The Airport - Screenshots / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Toke Makinwa And Husband Pictured 12 Years Ago-Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.