Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,219 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Zack Orji In Critical Condition In ICU Of National Hospital, Abuja (Pix, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zack Orji In Critical Condition In ICU Of National Hospital, Abuja (Pix, Video) (432 Views)

Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU / Evicted BBNaija Housemates Visit Dino Melaye At His Residence In Abuja (Pix) / Heavily Pregnant Tboss Spotted At A Medical Diagnostic Center In Abuja (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zack Orji In Critical Condition In ICU Of National Hospital, Abuja (Pix, Video) by Newsmic: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHapzPIJ1tM

Nollywood icon Zack Orji, 63, is in critical condition in the ICU of the National Hospital in Abuja.

According to his friends who reached out to LIB to shed light on his condition, Orji can't walk or talk, and all kinds of tests are being run on him to ascertain what is wrong. He was rushed to the hospital two days ago after he slupmed in the toilet after being quite weak for a few weeks.

Please pray for him...

Source: Linda Ikeji's Blog

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1g0Uolu6qi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

nlfpmod

Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In ICU Of National Hospital, Abuja (Pix, Video) by God1000(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
What's happening with our veteran Nollywood actors in Nigeria.

So many of them are battling with terminal ailments they hide from the public till it gets to advanced stage.

They keep getting sick every now and then.
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In ICU Of National Hospital, Abuja (Pix, Video) by SoNature(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
God1000:
What's happening to our veteran Nollywood actors in Nigeria.

They keep getting sick every now and then.

Everyone dies and we will all die. Politicians die too. The only difference here is that they are popular faces.

By the way, I am sure the money Tinubu paid him is enough to foot his hospital bills. Get well soon, sir.
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In ICU Of National Hospital, Abuja (Pix, Video) by God1000(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
SoNature:

Everyone dies and we will all die. Politicians die too. The only difference here is that they are popular faces.

By the way, I am sure the money Tinubu paid him is enough to foot his hospital bills. Get well soon, sir.
Yeah I know it's the circle of life, but did Tinubu pay him any money?

Too many male actors are falling sick and I'm just wondering why
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In ICU Of National Hospital, Abuja (Pix, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
He is Bola Ahmed Tinubu die hard supporter.

Aside from that, I wish him quick recovery tongue
God1000:
Yeah I know how nature works, but did Tinubu pay him any money?
Re: Zack Orji In Critical Condition In ICU Of National Hospital, Abuja (Pix, Video) by God1000(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Totilopussylick:
He is Bola Ahmed Tinubu die hard supporter.

Aside from that, I wish him quick recovery tongue
Wow, I'm just hearing it.

Wishing him speedy recovery

(1) (Reply)

“he Is A Criminal And Should Be Treated As One” – Daniel Regha / Banky W Celebrates Wife,on Her Birthday See What He Said / Yoruba Actor, Sisi Quadri Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.