Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Solar Panels, Battery, And Inverter For Sale At Cheap Price - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Solar Panels, Battery, And Inverter For Sale At Cheap Price (187 Views)

I Buy Faulty Working Inverter And Inverter Battery / New Fridge, Solar Panels & Battery, Dinning, Washing Machine For Sale. / I Need A Solar Inverter For My One Bedroom. How Much Will It Cost ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Panels, Battery, And Inverter For Sale At Cheap Price by Nkem96: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Complete solar set for sale at give-away price.

4 solar panels, inverter, battery.
Amount: 250k (slightly negotiable)
Re: Solar Panels, Battery, And Inverter For Sale At Cheap Price by Chepos1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
What's the capacity?
Re: Solar Panels, Battery, And Inverter For Sale At Cheap Price by Nkem96: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nkem96:
Complete solar set for sale at give-away price.

Amount: 250k (slightly negotiable)

Re: Solar Panels, Battery, And Inverter For Sale At Cheap Price by nnatobryno(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
How many batteries/ capacity?
What's the brand and size of the inverter?
What's the size of the panel?
Re: Solar Panels, Battery, And Inverter For Sale At Cheap Price by Nkem96: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
nnatobryno:
How many batteries/ capacity?
What's the brand and size of the inverter?
What's the size of the panel?

Message me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature for more details

(1) (Reply)

NollyWood legend Mr Ibu Is Dead / Joy As Two Sisters Give Birth To Infants On The Same Day / Correct Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.