Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

There Are Two Types Of Cancer, One Is A Demon And The Other Is A Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / There Are Two Types Of Cancer, One Is A Demon And The Other Is A Disease (219 Views)

Cancer, One Of Top Killer Diseases In Ibadan In Three Years ― UCH / Get Rid Of Cancer Naturally With Rain Soul / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Two Types Of Cancer, One Is A Demon And The Other Is A Disease by sukkot: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
The type that takes long to build up and longer to spread and longer to kill you, this particular type of cancer is a disease associated with system and tissue and organ blockages. The other type of cancer that just comes swiftly and spreads swiftly and kills you very quick. Like you can have it and it kills you in less than a month. That one is a demonic colonization. The demon is sucking down all your essence and inducing the cancer. This type can be healed if you get a real powerful exorcists who will chase the demon out of you. Once that demon comes out your cancer reverses almost immediately

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of Cancer, One Is A Demon And The Other Is A Disease by joceey(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
Yes i re right,pls dont argue with those who re ignorant in spiritual things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Two Types Of Cancer, One Is A Demon And The Other Is A Disease by sukkot: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
joceey:
Yes i re right,pls dont argue with those who re ignorant in spiritual things.
lol yeah I would resist the urge to argue hehe. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Spot On Dick / In The Toilet: Tissue Paper Or Water? / 7 Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids : Must Read !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.