Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ebi Npa Wa Oo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebi Npa Wa Oo (317 Views)

“Ebi Npa Wa” Gang & The Israelites / Mr. President, Things Are Getting Tough, Ebi Npa Wa O. / #200million Budget For Aso Rock Animal...human Beings :ebi NPA Waoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebi Npa Wa Oo by aderadio1: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
This slogan have been trending since The Great Jagaban visited Lagos Island this festive season.

The ibos misunderstood the slogan or they just translated it they way the corrupted many Yoruba words.

Can somebody put them in the know pls.

2 Likes

Re: Ebi Npa Wa Oo by budaatum: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
aderadio1:
This slogan have been trending since The Great Jagaban visited Lagos Island this festive season.

The ibos misunderstood the slogan or they just translated it they way the corrupted many Yoruba words.

Is it Ibos in Lagos crying they are hungry, or is it some lazy Yorubas that need to get off their lazy asses and work for their daily bread instead of expecting to be fed manna?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebi Npa Wa Oo by Paystack: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
aderadio1:

Hope you've eaten today

2 Likes

Re: Ebi Npa Wa Oo by garriAndsugar: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Hunger wan reshape their Conehead, they gats shout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebi Npa Wa Oo by aderadio1: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
budaatum:

Is it Ibos in Lagos crying they are hungry, or is it some lazy Yorubas that need to get off their lazy asses and work for their daily bread instead of expecting to be fed manna?
Don't be surprised one of the ibo traders made that statement. I don't trust them.
Re: Ebi Npa Wa Oo by aderadio1: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Paystack:

Hope you've eaten today
Off course, balling from UK to NY. Bad economy is not for me.
Re: Ebi Npa Wa Oo by budaatum: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
aderadio1:
Don't be surprised one of the ibo traders made that statement. I don't trust them.

I would be surprised actually, considering the number of my own Yoruba tribe posting account begging for food, but I'm probably not ignorant enough to distrust an entire tribe, as that would just be like showing my own ignorant bigotry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebi Npa Wa Oo by Deepspirituals: 12:06am On Jan 04
Don't Bring up any Tribal thing on this .

The truth is that Ebi Npa Many Nigerians .

That is the truth .

All Tribes is Feeling the Heat .

Must we Turn every Truth Upside Down..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

‘We’ve Received 50% Of N100bn Supplementary Budget’ – FCT Minister Wike / Inside Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In 2024; What Has Changed? / NBS Releases Report Of Inflated Cooking Gas Prices Across Nigeria’s South-south,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.