Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Inside Life: Daddy Asked To Pay N1m To Claim Teenage Son's Corpse At Ayinke Las - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Life: Daddy Asked To Pay N1m To Claim Teenage Son's Corpse At Ayinke Las (817 Views)

Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe / Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 / Mother Burst Into Tears As Her Son's Corpse Is Brought Home After Protest. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Life: Daddy Asked To Pay N1m To Claim Teenage Son's Corpse At Ayinke Las by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
A middle aged man Mr. Taoreed Adewale Ajenifuja has called on President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Lagos State governor and well meaning Nigerians to come to his rescue.

The Printer cum politician who resides in Shomolu area of Lagos narrated his ordeal to Mega Media and said he has written a passionate letter to the Lagos State governor Mr, Babajide Sanwoolu concerning his predicament.

According to him, “My son, Abdubakre Ayoade Ajenifuja was invited out from the house where he lived with my father (his own grandfather) in Ikorodu around 9 am sometimes in July, 2023 by one Samuel Adetola Diya who lives in that neigbourhood.

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS Wins Award Of Excellence

Later that day, I was called upon that my son was involved in an Okada accident and was taken to Ikorodu General Hospital.

CONTACT Number Of Father:  +2348029792028

When I got to the hospital, I saw him tied to the bed in both hands and legs, separate apart; as he was restless on the bed in excruciating pain (I have the video of him) he wasn’t in a state to say anything to anybody but he was later transferred to AYINKE HOUSE(LASUTH IKEJA).

Ayoade Ajenifuja on hospital before he died

Getting there, I was asked to deposit N300,000 for the commencement of his treatment. I ran helter-sketer to raise the money to save my son but to cut a long story short the boy died and the Hospital demanded that I pay a balance of N550,000 which includes mortuary fees before I can take him out for burial.

I couldn’t raise the money in my mood of mourning and this dragged on for some months.

Prime Suspect, Samuel Adetola Diya

The Hospital and mortuary bill kept increasing to over N1m (One Million Naira) I later struggled through the streets of Lagos even to my enemies to raise N600,000 (Six Hundred Thousand Naira) and I pleaded with AYINKE HOUSE to take what I could raise but they refused, saying I must pay to the last kobo even as the bill keeps increasing with N3,000 mortuary fees every day, During this traumatic experience, I accused and arrested Samuel Adetola Diya who took my son out where he met the cause of his untimely death, which we are yet to unravel but the police released him in a jiffy, leaving me with my agony.”

Ajenifuja appealed to all Nigerians to intervene in this matter so he can lay the unfortunate event and his son to rest

CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-daddy-asked-to-pay-n1m-to-claim-teenage-sons-corpse-at-ayinke-lasuth-mortuary-calls-on-sanwo-olu-tinubu-for-rescue/

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS - Osun Online Influencing Platform Of The Year (2023) Courtesy Osun Online Publishers (OOPA).
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

FOR News Updates visit: www.sojworldnews.com
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

Re: Inside Life: Daddy Asked To Pay N1m To Claim Teenage Son's Corpse At Ayinke Las by Blakjewelry(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
So sad, rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: Daddy Asked To Pay N1m To Claim Teenage Son's Corpse At Ayinke Las by illicit(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
Sorry
Re: Inside Life: Daddy Asked To Pay N1m To Claim Teenage Son's Corpse At Ayinke Las by Nackzy: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
Stupid country, God pls don't let my kids come from this place

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: Daddy Asked To Pay N1m To Claim Teenage Son's Corpse At Ayinke Las by Franzinni: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Really sad, wouldn't be surprised to find out the hospital knew he wouldn't survive but still had to milk his predicament...

1m just to retrieve the body... Not even talking of burial arrangements yet o.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Life: Daddy Asked To Pay N1m To Claim Teenage Son's Corpse At Ayinke Las by AriyaTV: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Does he uses diaper? I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Inside Life: Daddy Asked To Pay N1m To Claim Teenage Son's Corpse At Ayinke Las by NFBI: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
Cruise land
Re: Inside Life: Daddy Asked To Pay N1m To Claim Teenage Son's Corpse At Ayinke Las by arthurwillia(m): 1:47am On Jan 01
AriyaTV:
Does he uses diaper? I don't understand.
You’ve not been in hospital before?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Alleged Serial Rapist In Mubi / Priest Behind Plane Hijack. / 20 Year Old Ghanaian Man Rape 3 Year Old Girl To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.