Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Eh! Better No Go Waste Your Time. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eh! Better No Go Waste Your Time. (203 Views)

8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians / Meet The Singer Of Kumama Papa Eh, Grace Lokwa (video) / Rabababa Eh New Song Blazing The Waves By The Gratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eh! Better No Go Waste Your Time. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
I had almost forgotten that today is the 31st of December until a message popped on on my screen sent by a bank.

This got me but thinking that. Ha! Our religious brothers and sisters will be at their various event centres yelling at the top of their lungs because they believed one mighty fairy has seen them thru the year. Lol😂

Please before you disturb your neighbours.

Your last year's prayer points. I mean Dec 31st, 2022. If you could still find it , please bring it out and tick out all the answered prayers and be sincere with yourself.

I'm very sure if you had 10 points, you'd barely be able to tick 2.

Make a copy of your prayer points and by Dec 31st 2024, let's see how many of the points that'd be answered.

Before you break your neck speaking to one imaginary fairy at your various social gatherings. Please note that drugs are now very expensive.

A sachet of paracetamol is now #300 for the low budget one.

Also, think of the people who died this year, people who took ill, people who starved and the innocent people in detention.

I know what you are thinking. God has kept you from all that because he is good. What about those up there? Is he also good to them?

Okay! You are special huh? Lol! As per who you are? You've got 2 skulls 🤣🤣🤣

People who died this year were special last year too. You could be special this year, God may love you this year and come next year you may not be special anymore thereby losing the love. 🤣🤣

Sit down and think about it. Your believe in any god this year. How has it helped your life?

All the 21days-100 days of praying and fasting. Of what benefit is it?

Of what use is tithing?
What is the benefit of first fruits, seed sowing and offerings?

Your pastors are getting richer and you are getting poorer.

Which of the promises in the bible has manifested itself in your life?

Are you rich enough to see your general overseer? Or the protocols will bounce you?🤣🤣

Don't fool yourself.

A failure to plan is a plan to fail

Today/Tomorrow isn't anything special. It's just the earth doing it's thing.

No God kept you all thru the year. You kept yourself.

You were careful not to eat poison.
You were very careful while crossing the road.
You refused to touch naked wire.
You ate good food at when necessary.
You took your drugs when recommended.

You saved yourself. Better be careful and not risk your life this night.

A word is enough...
Re: Eh! Better No Go Waste Your Time. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
It's about what is trending and majority don't want to be left out. There is nothing like New Year celebrations in God's word! wink
Re: Eh! Better No Go Waste Your Time. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:38pm On Jan 01
MaxInDHouse:
It's about what is trending and majority don't want to be left out. There is nothing like New Year celebrations in God's word! wink
Your brothers don't wanna see this🤣🤣
Re: Eh! Better No Go Waste Your Time. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27am On Jan 02
FRANCISTOWN:

Your brothers don't wanna see this🤣🤣
People only SEE God through their mind's eyes not physically so if you can show them what is visible perhaps they will be convinced.
However they're not my brothers they are just neighbours like you, whoever doesn't share the same line of thought with me is not my brother such ones are my neighbours! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moment Nigerian Man Walked On Water (pics/video) / Examining Bbc’s Expose On Prophet T. B Joshua By Deji Yesufu / Yul Edochie Holds 1st Service On Youtube ~ Tells How A VOICE Commanded Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.