Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Were The Major European Groups And Their Interests In The Nigerian Region - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Were The Major European Groups And Their Interests In The Nigerian Region (134 Views)

2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) / What’s The Difference Between Ethnic Groups And Tribes? / Yoruba Names By Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Were The Major European Groups And Their Interests In The Nigerian Region by Kingbeewillsee(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
For better understanding of the question: The question focuses on the presence of European powers, most especially the British because they were the ones who colonised Nigeria before her independence in 1960.
It includes their economic, political and religious goals in the Nigerian regions in the 19th century

So that's just the tip.. And this is the project given to me by my lecturer and i need you guys answer.
Re: What Were The Major European Groups And Their Interests In The Nigerian Region by NoChill: 12:04pm On Jan 02
Drop your WhatsApp number or email
@Kingbeewillsee

(1) (Reply)

How Many Persons Attend Ndokwu Carnival? / Alago Language / Why Do Octopuses Eat Their Own Arms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.