Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,707 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Who Were The Major European Groups In The Nigerian Region In The 19th Century - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Were The Major European Groups In The Nigerian Region In The 19th Century (91 Views)

Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Were The Major European Groups In The Nigerian Region In The 19th Century by Kingbeewillsee(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
For better understanding of the question: The question focuses on the presence of European powers, most especially the British because they were the ones who colonised Nigeria before her independence in 1960.
It includes their economic, political and religious goals in the Nigerian regions in the 19th century

So that's just the tip.. And this is the project given to me by my lecturer and i need you guys answer..
Re: Who Were The Major European Groups In The Nigerian Region In The 19th Century by Kingbeewillsee(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Larentoye and Lexy2014

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Afrexim-nnpc $3.2bn Loan / Mazenga Gas Field: Nigerian Lawmaker Hails Benedict Peters, Mozambique Govt / At The End Of The Day Nigerians Will Know That Apc's Administration Is The Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.