Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 (317 Views)

Wish One Nairalander Happy New Year / What's The Name Of This Strange Animal Caught By A Nairalander In Anambra State? / See Nairalander In A Limousine... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by coputa(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
:-It has not been easy throughout the year, quarrels, insults and commendation, Anywhere human coexist there is bound to be differences

As the year is gradually wrapping up,Le extend a hand of comadearie and give a shout out to one Nairalander.
Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by Boomboost(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Shout out to DeArksteel...

Man did me well this year

1 Like

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by aswani(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
coputa:
It has not been easy throughout the year, quarrels, insults and commendation, Anywhere human coexist there is bound to be differences

As the year is gradually wrapping up,Le extend a hand of comadearie and give a shout out to one Nairalander.

Cynthia Okeke, proof positive that INEC didn't conduct an impeccable election.

1 Like

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by Hungerbadoo: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Shout out to Goodlady, Jeon, Jennyclay Mariangel, Ahnie. Therock5555, and myself. You guys are great and i pray 2024 be better for you all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by chicfarmer: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Shout out to
@humblemax and
@james39
you guys rock!

2 Likes

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by christejames(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Shout out to Dominique, I love your maturity ma'am! Same as Mariahangel and Ahnie...

Shout out to Bluntcrazeman, Racoon, Naptu2 for your wonderful threads and analysis on topical issues.

Keep resting in the blossom of the lord; Hungerbad.

And finally

'Shout off' grin to Seun and mynd44 who allowed tribalists to fester in the political section of the forum.

Signing off in grand style as I welcome my year of testimony!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Shout out to @Verywickedman / @Verywickedgoat / @Devilishman. You be big werey. grin
Shout out to you @Meobizy

3 Likes

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by Totilopussylick(m): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Shout out to totilopussylick and happy new year cool

1 Like

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by ahnie: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
I m honoured sir!
Warmest regards
christejames:
Shout out to Dominique, I love your maturity ma'am! Same as Mariahangel and Ahnie...

Shout out to Bluntcrazeman, Racoon, Naptu2 for your wonderful threads and analysis on topical issues.

And finally

'Shout off' grin to Seun and mynd44 who allowed tribalists to fester in the political section of the forum.

2 Likes

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by Blacklion3: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Shout out to Samueltemi337 AlphaNugget Tranquility2345

1 Like

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by Samueltemi337(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Blacklion3:
Shout out to Samueltemi337 AlphaNugget Tranquility2345
A big shout out man

1 Like

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by AlphaNugget(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Blacklion3:
Shout out to Samueltem.i337 Alpha.Nugget Tran.quility2345

Ya, someone noticed me grin

More love bruv, wish you all the best in 2024!!

1 Like

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by Blacklion3: 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
AlphaNugget:

Ya, someone noticed me grin

More love bruv, wish you all the best in 2024!!

1 Like

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by illicit(m): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Shout out to seun

1 Like

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by PinkNature: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
My shout out goes to

Sir Rontolo
Pukkalolo
Pansophists pansophist
Ahnie
Wiseone28

May God continue to give all more wisdom and bless all your endeavours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by wiseone28: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
PinkNature:
My shout out goes to

Sir Rontolo
Pukkalolo
Pansophists pansophist
Ahnie
Wiseone28

we will still see each other in 365 days

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by PinkNature: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
wiseone28:
we will still see each other in 365 days

By God's grace

1 Like

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by Pukkalolo: 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
PinkNature:
My shout out goes to

Sir Rontolo
Pukkalolo
Pansophists pansophist
Ahnie
Wiseone28

Bigger respect to you bro. 2024 will be nice to us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by ahnie: 7:40am On Jan 01
I m honoured,thank you sire!
PinkNature:
My shout out goes to

Sir Rontolo
Pukkalolo
Pansophists pansophist
Ahnie
Wiseone28

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by PinkNature: 7:48am On Jan 01
ahnie:

You're welcome 🥂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by CareerBegger: 8:00am On Jan 01
ahnie:
Let begging on WhatsApp and Facebook end with last year o. Its a new year.
I see you don open one extra bambiala nl moniker.
Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by BluntCrazeMan: 9:45am On Jan 01
christejames:

And finally

Thanks so much.

This new year is loaded with lots of more analytical topics, and even more research topics.

Let's do it again this year.

I appreciate you so much for noticing my little contributions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by naptu2: 12:04pm On Jan 01
christejames:

And finally

Thank you and happy new year to you.

1 Like

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by mariahAngel(f): 1:36pm On Jan 01
christejames:
Shout out to Domi.nique, I love your maturity ma'am! Same as Mariahangel and Ah.nie...

Shout out to Blunt.crazeman, Ra.coon, Nap.tu2 for your wonderful threads and analysis on topical issues.

Keep resting in the blossom of the lord; Hunger.bad.

And finally

'Shout off' grin to Se.un and myn.d44 who allowed tribalists to fester in the political section of the forum.

I appreciate. Thank you.

Happy new year to you.

1 Like

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by mariahAngel(f): 1:37pm On Jan 01
Hungerbadoo:
Shout out to Good.lady, Je.on, Jenny.clay Mariangel, Ah.nie. Therock.5555, and myself. You guys are great and i pray 2024 be better for you all

Thank you.

Happy new year to you.
Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by Hungerbadoo: 1:55pm On Jan 01
mariahAngel:

Thank you.
Happy new year to you.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by Therock5555(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04
Hungerbadoo:
Shout out to Goodlady, Jeon, Jennyclay Mariangel, Ahnie. Therock5555, and myself. You guys are great and i pray 2024 be better for you all

I see you brotherly.

Best of the new year to you Sir.

1 Like

Re: A Shout To One Nairalander in the month of January 2024 by VeryWickedMan: 9:14am On Jan 31
9182736455O1999:
Shout out to @Verywickedman / @Verywickedgoat / @Devilishman. You be big werey. grin
Shout out to you @Meobizy

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Predict The Score Correctly And Win A Range Rover Sport / How I Got A Blog Alexa Ranking From 4 Million Down To 270,000 In 3months / Did You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.