Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (97491 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Franktom247(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06
ispreloaded:
Una one share Moni I Dy oo ☺️
Dem say dem ban giveaway but I no see proof
But dem suppose share that money one way or the other
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06
Voltron007:
Travel section admin dash me 30yrs ban. 😆 because of phone number.
Be like na you go share the money on Friday o as Lhimeet no dey.

The big boss himself. Longest time. Congratulations on your winning. We dey wait for your generous giving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Voltron007(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06
mceze:

The big boss himself. Longest time. Congratulations on your winning. We dey wait for your generous giving.
I don’t know why everyone is congratulating me for a “winning”. Well, the only winning is that I’ve left Nigeria. I’ve left alabi’s ministry for almost 2yrs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kionrae: 1:19pm On Mar 06
Voltron007:
I don’t know why everyone is congratulating me for a “winning”. Well, the only winning is that I’ve left Nigeria. I’ve left alabi’s ministry for almost 2yrs.
Omo na big congratulations to leave Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06
Voltron007:

Wow! Congratulations all the same.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06
ispreloaded:
Boom already grin

Congratulations!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by richmanrichard: 1:54pm On Mar 06
Voltron007:
This thread used to be the most visited thread those days. Is lhimeet still here? I’d like him share 50,000 on Friday. Make e no be like say I no remember this side.

Oh it’s Viking07
✌️
congrats baba. leaving naija now no easy.you took the best decision
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06
mceze:

Congratulations!
this guy u nor Dy Taya.... I never see ur kind for this thread since I join.... Na good man u b .... Send ur az make I do u small 2k for betting wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06
Voltron007:
Wow, how does it feel leaving gambling?
How was the first few months?
How did you quit?

Your kind response will be highly appreciated 🙏
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06
ispreloaded:
this guy u nor Dy Taya.... I never see ur kind for this thread since I join.... Na good man u b .... Send ur az make I do u small 2k for betting wink
Israel you neva send me money before for your life 😂😂😂

But I know sey na because I no dey ask you sha....Na why.

Oya water my aza too 😩🙏
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Voltron007(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06
AlphaNugget:

Wow, how does it feel leaving gambling?
How was the first few months?
How did you quit?

Your kind response will be highly appreciated 🙏
Busy schedule. Shuttling school + work. You won’t remember alabi with more than 1m naira house rent waiting for you every month.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 4:00pm On Mar 06
Voltron007:
Busy schedule. Shuttling school + work. You won’t remember alabi with more than 1m naira house rent waiting for you every month.

This is just the gospel truth..... When rent is due..... Catching cruise is seriously waste of time and no one will tell you to have something solid doing.... You been over there is more crazy cuz it's every man for himself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06
Voltron007:
Valid 🤜🤛 No 🧢

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Voltron007(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06
Tradepunter2:

This is just the gospel truth..... When rent is due..... Catching cruise is seriously waste of time and no one will tell you to have something solid doing.... You been over there is more crazy cuz it's every man for himself
Over here NOBODY send you. We’ve assisted a handful Nigerians (we are all in the same WhatsApp group) whose uncles/relatives, simply switched off their phones immediately they arrived the country. Imagine arriving a strange country with -9 degrees cold and no where to go to.

The abroad life is indeed strange.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 4:38pm On Mar 06
1xPOS:

Contact info-en@1xbet-team.com

From the email attached to your 1xbet account.

Provide them your gaming account ID and describe your issue.

State your previous number and the one you want to change to.

Your ID 🪪 that match the one entered on 1xbet will be requested to ensure you are the one requesting the change.

Good afternoon sir. Can you help me with the receipt of the funding you did for me

The customer service requested for it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06
ispreloaded:
So you have not seen me?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 4:52pm On Mar 06
Voltron007:
Over here NOBODY send you. We’ve assisted a handful Nigerians (we are all in the same WhatsApp group) whose uncles/relatives, simply switched off their phones immediately they arrived the country. Imagine arriving a strange country with -9 degrees cold and no where to go to.

Yeah it is..... It puts everyone on the same level, so it's up to how hungry you are.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06
Joeblaze26:
Israel you neva send me money before for your life 😂😂😂

But I know sey na because I no dey ask you sha....Na why.

Oya water my aza too 😩🙏
b like u don forgot.... Go thru ur history u go see my giveaway to u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06
Samueltemi337:
So you have not seen me?
I saw ur comment but didn't see u undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dundalk(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06
Voltron007:

come and do me $100 boss..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 5:15pm On Mar 06
nothingzpoil:

Good to see you great man,had good time with your game picks during COVID-19 era.this thread will never forget you in a hurry also austino667.

NB: giveaway is Higley prohibited now in this thread.

Your question about lhimeet, he's gone AWOL as a result of the uncontrollable insensant menace constituted my br@t newbies.

Now, don't get it twisted, It is my wish for all reasonable persons in this thread to succeed in their pursuit, but, I'd advise you Volron007 a k.a viking007 to keep your money, instead go to the street and qift it to the needy.

This thread, if not for the smart sensitive intervention of the mod ( puskin ), it would have been an oblivion.

This thread is dead because of endless, uncontrollable insults from multiple alts by newbies, enemies of progress, br@ts, juveniles and above all SCAMMERS

Please, go back to last season and read comments to date, if after reading ,you still want to go ahead with your gifting, the choice is yours

Forgotten the name of the guy that won 48meter around 2018, oh!, innobets or so, he's been insulted for no reason, esaka12 that is helping with games, dem de insults am pass 9ja government.

If you no get mind, this thread insult go out u into life-time depression.

NB: giveaway is highly prohibited now in this thread.[/b]

SCAMMING, INSULT, ABUSE,BAD-BELLEING, HIGH LEVEL CRIMINALITY etc are the main purpose of the day in the thread.

Men with great ideas don go AWOL, many de view in stealth mode to avoid insult and scam from br@t newbies

If lhimeet go de sincere enough, him go advice u to think otherwise ...

I mean no evil for anyone tho, but I can never waste a Kobo on this thread for now no matter the "pity story" unless I see the person one-on-one worthy of help

Tho, the thread is as good as dead, but give your self some time here, and you'll go AWOL just like other sensible OGs
u are just ranting without any concrete reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 5:24pm On Mar 06
This weekend suppose stew. Make we share some bucks next week
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dundalk(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06
odenkirk:
u are just ranting without any concrete reason
you have time to read gibberish..

undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06
RM vs RB Leipzig ov2.5@1.48 seems real good.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06
Voltron007:

Wait fess, this your 1st paragraph happen ni abi na joke?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SmallDick99(m): 6:25pm On Mar 06
Voltron007:
This thread used to be the most visited thread those days. Is lhimeet still here? I’d like him share 50,000 on Friday. Make e no be like say I no remember this side.

Oh it’s Viking07
✌️
Welcome back chief.

But how do u intend to share the 50k? 3k,5k?

However way make something Sha reach my side cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06
ispreloaded:
b like u don forgot.... Go thru ur history u go see my giveaway to u
Lol...E go don tey ooo 😂😂
Anyhow sha....You be correct G 👊
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 6:41pm On Mar 06
erniok:
RM vs RB Leipzig ov2.5@1.48 seems real good.
I fit see 5-10 odds from you? Make I take raise myself small
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 6:42pm On Mar 06
Joeblaze26:
Lol...E go don tey ooo 😂😂
Anyhow sha....You be correct G 👊
Isp dey do good when the good spirit enter ahm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06
blaquemyc:
Isp dey do good when the good spirit enter ahm
Exactly...You no fit force am...Na anytime he like e dey do....Weird nigga 😁
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06
blaquemyc:
I fit see 5-10 odds from you? Make I take raise myself small
Na weekend runs I fit do am.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06
cheesy enta telegram to get games... Na me Dy run am cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (197) (Reply)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

Viewing this topic: Shynaboy1, Crumbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.