Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (99456 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MrsAminaBello(f): 11:22am On Mar 24
abba190:
u are wasting your time, i am hausa, my name is not victor omerigwe. and i dont know who is mrsAminaBello. they don scam u and u r going nuts grin take it as a lesson and stop roaming around nairaland saying rubbish.
oxiide22?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 11:27am On Mar 24
MrsAminaBello:
oxiide22?
please u and that guy should leave me alone i hv never scam anyone on NR pls leave me alone for fcks sake
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 11:28am On Mar 24
MrsAminaBello:
oxiide22?
kar ki sake yimin magana please ban san ki ba.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DKM123: 11:48am On Mar 24
abba190:

Hehehe! Hausa kee you. You think I don't know you FREQUENTLY attack your own fake accounts during your Joro to Joro shenanigans so as to create a deceptive facade?

So you mean all those other people you scam and then harass usually fall for it and get confused?!! They fall for that babyish tactics? LMAO! You don't know me. Confused kee you there!

abba190 , this 40 year old expelled teacher Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers.... I will keep coming for you until you are arrested for scamming a p00r widowed mother of 4 and scouting for underaged kids on the internet to m0lest. You must pay for all your evul doings.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 11:51am On Mar 24
DKM123:

Hehehe! Hausa kee you. You think I don't know you FREQUENTLY attack your own fake accounts during your Joro to Joro shenanigans so as to create a deceptive facade?

So you mean all those other people you scam and then harass usually fall for it and get confused?!! They fall for that babyish tactics? LMAO! You don't know me. Confused kee you there!

abba190 , this 40 year old expelled teacher Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers.... I will keep coming for you until you are arrested for scamming a p00r widowed mother of 4 and scouting for underaged kids on the internet to m0lest. You must pay for all your evul doings.
i am 29years old my name is not victor omerigwe and i never scam anyone. if you are smart enough you would have found my opay account number and checked my real name. u are wasting your time bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DKM123: 11:57am On Mar 24
abba190:
i am 29years old my name is not victor omerigwe and i never scam anyone. if you are smart enough you would have found my opay account number and checked my real name. u are wasting your time bro

Shatap dia! Ole buruku sc@mmer and thief! Ewu Ch!ld paedophilic skum with over 50 sc@mming joro-joro monikers.

You are a career internet th!ef with various shady bank accounts you opened with so many phone lines that you st0le. Who is deceived in 2024 not to know you can have 100 bank accounts if you can access 100 phone numbers. Th!ef!!!!! ..

abba190 , this 40 year old expelled teacher Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers.... I will keep coming for you until you are arrested for scamming a p00r widowed mother of 4 and scouting for underaged kids on the internet to m0lest. You must pay for all your evul doings
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 12:20pm On Mar 24
DKM123:

Shatap dia! Ole buruku sc@mmer and thief! Ewu Ch!ld paedophilic skum with over 50 sc@mming joro-joro monikers.

You are a career internet th!ef with various shady bank accounts you opened with so many phone lines that you st0le. Who is deceived in 2024 not to know you can have 100 bank accounts if you can access 100 phone numbers. Th!ef!!!!! ..

abba190 , this 40 year old expelled teacher Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers.... I will keep coming for you until you are arrested for scamming a p00r widowed mother of 4 and scouting for underaged kids on the internet to m0lest. You must pay for all your evul doings

carry on since u are jobless
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PeterZoom: 12:36pm On Mar 24
tojahh:

No be him fault. Na dembele mess up. But we move.

Good luck

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24
abba190:
carry on since u are jobless
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24
07AAF860
D93FFB08

Divide ur stake n fire smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Geovanni412(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24
sslcrypt:

For the word of God says that the judgement of God will start in the Church. My work here on earth is to cast out the demons having strong hold over his children. My work is to expose the deceit of the devil that keep the children of God (who are on this thread) chained down. In this world we live in you can't approach Satan with kids gloves, you have to stamp your authority.

There are foul spirits roaming on this thread and they constantly angry at those of us bringing the word of God here. They always lash out and in most cases try to deceive be trying to be rational. The word of God says we are not ignorant of the devices of the devil, therefore I and many others sent forth by God will continue to preach till end times.

You still haven't answered the question I posed

And you also have not proposed a way to rid people of betting addiction

Holiness does not cure addiction.

Samson was a man of God, yet, he couldn't avoid going to prostitutes in Gaza.

What is your plan to rid the people of this addiction?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24
Geovanni412:

You still haven't answered the question I posed

And you also have not proposed a way to rid people of betting addiction

Holiness does not cure addiction.

Samson was a man of God, yet, he couldn't avoid going to prostitutes in Gaza.

What is your plan to rid the people of this addiction?

Bro you're just wasting your time on these guys....They're hellbent on casting out the so-called demonic spirits on this thread

As it is, the demonic spirit in them is even more stubborn and determined than the so-called ones on this thread 😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24
Joeblaze26:
Bro you're just wasting your time on these guys....They're hellbent on casting out the so-called demonic spirits on this thread

As it is, the demonic spirit in them is even more stubborn and determined than the so-called ones on this thread 😂😂
people are taking this religion thing too far
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24
ispreloaded:
07AAF860
D93FFB08

Divide ur stake n fire smiley
you never disappoint😎👿👿
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 3:22pm On Mar 24
Omo nah basketball fit give person big wins for this betting so

Football is just too overrated for betting

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Geovanni412(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24
Joeblaze26:

Chai, see finishing...

Fatality
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Geovanni412(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24
christianjoy:
people are taking this religion thing too far

Abi oh...

Life itself na betting

Wrestler, Rey Mysterio told the story of how he was so broke that his wife was supporting him during his training period to become a wrestler. She even dropped out of nursing school and got a job just because she believed in his dream.

If that one no be gambling, wetin we go call am.

The thing be dis, in gambling or in life, take risks you can live with the consequences.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tojahh(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24
PeterZoom:

I don already play before seeing this
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24
Everyone wants to say something, either to motivate you, discourage you or the person have decided with is creator to be moving mad at a particular age.

So in anything u do with everyone talking, Let your sense of judgement guide you

On a normal level, mod suppose ban many people but how traffic want come for them cool

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 5:54pm On Mar 24
Sam2310:
Everyone wants to say something, either to motivate you, discourage you or the person have decided with is creator to be moving mad at a particular age.

So in anything u do with everyone talking, Let your sense of judgement guide you

On a normal level, mod suppose ban many people but how traffic want come for them cool
Na why Puskin neva ban them....Fr if no be sey craze dey worry them....Religion thread dey there dem no gree go there for deliverance and whatnot....Why become a nuisance on another thread? It's just sheer stupidity and misplaced priority!!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alvin212(m): 6:20pm On Mar 24
PJtech:

Pjtech sub 2gig for me please

Make I drop number?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 6:57pm On Mar 24
Alvin212:

Pjtech sub 2gig for me please

Make I drop number?

Chaii, i no guide for now bro.. one cut wan finish my life
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alvin212(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24
PJtech:

Chaii, i no guide for now bro.. one cut wan finish my life

Ok

Too bad though

I need data badly niw
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Blacklion3: 7:17pm On Mar 24
WhiteIverson:

MTN
Thanks boss
sent
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 9:52pm On Mar 24
Sam2310:

Whre is de lie??😐😐............ Puskin come ND close dis thread if u can't ban dose religious fanatics derailing it..... Dis is a betting thread and de purpose it was created is what we should be seeing here😐

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 10:06pm On Mar 24
this thing na scam
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 10:31pm On Mar 24
PJtech:

Like say basketball no dey chop people too. Enter NBA and see early morning tears. This thing is just luck ajeh.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 10:59pm On Mar 24
Correct me if I'm wrong.
If I play this selection with 20k

Does it mean my minimum payout is 82k and maximum 212k?

Has anyone played a selection like this b4?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PETUK(m): 12:09am On Mar 25
First winning on bet9ja since God knows when
B9TE88554008350-12296591

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 12:15am On Mar 25
PETUK:
First winning on bet9ja since God knows when
B9TE88554008350-12296591
nice one
10005129 bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 1:00am On Mar 25
BronzeTiger:

Like say basketball no dey chop people too. Enter NBA and see early morning tears. This thing is just luck ajeh.

Basketball is more open than football.. In basketball betting most options are like words and opposites, it's you choose up or down,front or back,boy or girl.

Unlike football that will give you multiple options...up,down or middle... front, back or opposite
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 1:01am On Mar 25
Tonididdyx:
Correct me if I'm wrong.
If I play this selection with 20k

Does it mean my minimum payout is 82k and maximum 212k?

Has anyone played a selection like this b4?

Exactly sir

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (204) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alert / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

Viewing this topic: Niok, Lokonga and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.