Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (100243 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 8:50pm On Mar 30
If ur game escape today...... Den na occultic man u b😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:10pm On Mar 30
puskin:

It seems your memory is short.
U have forgotten so soon.......too soon

U have forgotten when people just wakeup and declare phantom giveaways and then U start seeing 10/20 pages of meaningless posts filled with insults & personal details.

The problem is there are just too many people in here that have absolutely nothing to do with betting. No betting collabo, no deep bet thinking ......just many people trying to wait for crumbs to use and try their luck. I don't have a problem with that but when U make it a daily habit, then it is a problem.

Most of the people's bet365 accts if not all sef that I helped to verify years back on this thread..,.....I can't even see any of them again on this thread.

The few who are making positive contributions on this thread e.g Eseka will be insulted & humiliated and sometimes even cajoled to do giveaway.

The ultimate rule of betting states that if you don't have money for betting, don't bet.

The giveaway ban is not meant to spite anybody but it is meant to check the excesses of some ppl using the pretext of giveaway to spam the thread.
I have allowed one or two ppl to do giveaway here despite the ban..

As for U saying I am killing the thread, I laff, U don't know 1/10th of the origins of the thread and how come it still stands till today.

Na the 7 people where like this hypocritical talk na I blame.

Imagine you even gets the guts to say them dey troll eseka, and you won't do anything about it, na person when share money give one or two people na you see to ban.

That slow poke when dey roam mad dey troll eseka and those preaches when derail the thread you nor see to ban them.

Since I join this thread I nor really expect much from you sha, because you be like naija government and the people for this thread be like naija citizens, they can't call you to order because them dey fear ban as if them duh win better thing from here.

Ain't your fault because even you Oga self na to dey X dey all day be him work, like someone said provided traffic is flowing who cares.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:11pm On Mar 30
@Terrezo2002 how far I see you viewing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TrustNone: 9:13pm On Mar 30
abba190:
this mad man again? u keep associating me with those monikers without any concrete reason. u are very stewpid wallahi. i have only one alternate account nd everybody knows it.
she's a lady
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:14pm On Mar 30
WHITELIGHTER:

One down....
Second banker loading

Welcome back man

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 9:22pm On Mar 30
Icuib4cu:

Welcome back man

Thanks brotherly
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:24pm On Mar 30
WHITELIGHTER:

Thanks brotherly

How far that you rollover did you ever made it the 1.30 odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Corrosiveman(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30
Corrosiveman:
AlbinoLeffe vs AC Trento
X full time
We won
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 10:27pm On Mar 30
ispreloaded:
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣.... Abba n shakara na 5n6... Dude to like to shakara... grin
chelsea don finish me today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by beta247: 11:55pm On Mar 30
One cut option used NB not flexibet ooo. Remaining one game to finish. A single game had cut already.

Pls how does it work? Is 885 the winning after the last game or 150k. I want to counter the game and I don't want to do it ignorantly

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 12:41am On Mar 31
Voltron007:
This thread used to be the most visited thread those days. Is lhimeet still here? I’d like him share 50,000 on Friday. Make e no be like say I no remember this side.

Oh it’s Viking07
✌️

My boss, longest time no chat.

I don’t come here anymore and Nairaland in general, infact the last time I came here was last year PFP. The football betting thread isn’t like what it used to be like before.

How’s the family? How’s Cannyland treating you?

Nice hearing from you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 12:44am On Mar 31
Dundalk:
are you guys still looking for lhimeet

Monitoring spirit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 12:47am On Mar 31
Samueltemi337:
Welcome

we haven't seen lhimeet in a long time but as he hear 50k he go run out

Samuel, you still never get sense and leave my moniker out of your mouth shocked grin

You think I’m like you that haven’t seen 50k before unless you win bet by mistake? cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Longneck: 12:52am On Mar 31
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lhimeet(m): 12:58am On Mar 31
Longneck:
Nor be you don come out so

This is samueltemi alternate
Samueltemi is currently serving long ban because he spoke the truth about puṣsy sorry I mean puskin

Lol, I was mentioned March 7, more than 3 weeks after I’m just seeing the mention cause I came across a link that took me to NL.

Of course, I don’t expect you to understand.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betnet144(m): 5:56am On Mar 31
View

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Attempt: 6:17am On Mar 31
Dundalk:
are you guys still looking for lhimeet

Send your WhatsApp Contact
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dundalk(m): 6:21am On Mar 31
Attempt:

Send your WhatsApp Contact
sorry am not on WhatsApp.. Na telegram if you don't mind
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 6:48am On Mar 31
Some1 said here some days back dat Basketball is de best game if u want to leave trenches ND some1 was arguing with him...... I wanted to counter de guy arguing wit him but jst let it slide.....verily verily I say unto u,,,,, Basketball is de way... Manipulations nd uncertainties for Soccer too much

See dis sweet 3,200 odds wey I miss yesterday,,,,, I swr to God I saw dis code wen dy dropped it in de group chat I was by 8pm yestaday.....onli to come by 10pm,,, pple just dey jubilate

Ticket below

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 6:50am On Mar 31
De person who posted de game won 9million wit jst N1,800 stake.......... Just N100 for don give u sweet 320K plus bonus you should be getting like 500K plus😟😟

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 7:30am On Mar 31
DiskJokeyManic:
De person who posted de game won 9million wit jst N1,800 stake.......... Just N100 for don give u sweet 320K😟😟
500k cry
How to join the group, maybe na back to back want happen grin
My WhatsApp number dey my signature...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Niok: 7:56am On Mar 31
beta247:
One cut option used NB not flexibet ooo. Remaining one game to finish. A single game had cut already.

Pls how does it work? Is 885 the winning after the last game or 150k. I want to counter the game and I don't want to do it ignorantly
be like say na 885 you go chop o
As one dn cut already
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Niok: 7:57am On Mar 31
DiskJokeyManic:
De person who posted de game won 9million wit jst N1,800 stake.......... Just N100 for don give u sweet 320K😟😟
damn
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by beta247: 8:06am On Mar 31
Niok:
be like say na 885 you go chop o
As one dn cut already

Thanks. Omo then flexibet is better than that scam one cut option
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 8:36am On Mar 31
beta247:

Thanks. Omo then flexibet is better than that scam one cut option
both of them have their Wahalaa...
Pic1: Let take this 5 matches as example, assuming u have only 100 to stake, potential to win is 40,257 bonus including
Pic2: u apply 'CUT1' potential to 37,032, bonus including, that mean some portion of your potential 40,257 win have been removed to serve the 'CUT1' feature, in other word, 'INSURANCE' but the bonus is not removed....
So if all the game come u win 37k if Cut1 happen u win 300naira, just take it as STAKEBACK feature but your stake can be multiple.. na 100naira u stake beforebefore, now u get back 300naira to try again Based on insurance way cover u...
Pic3: 'Flexible' no bonus for u, if all the game come, noting consign them na 4k u go collect....
Flexible is good when u have extra fund to bet, as u stake the main game 100naira, u have to find other fund to stake the flexible too
THE CHOICE IS YOUR cool

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 9:05am On Mar 31
6F8NFXP

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 9:05am On Mar 31
DiskJokeyManic:
what the Bleep, see sweet easter money person for take flex
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Verbtips(m): 9:50am On Mar 31
Lets celebrate easter with this
gringrin

REAL MADRID VS ATHLETICO BILBAO
1X2
AWAY WIN
@5.15
HT/FT
2/2
@8.50
CORRECT SCORE
0-1
@14

LIVINGSTON VS CELTIC
1X2
HOME WIN
@12
HT/FT
1/1
CORRECT SCORE
5-1
@80

nice vs nantes
1X2
AWAY WIN
@5.20
ht/ft
2/2
correct score
1-4
@75

lorient/brestios
1X2
HOME WIN
@4.10
ht/ft
x/1
@9.00
correct score
3-2
@60

ht/ft odd
1x2 odd
CORRECT SCORE ODD
wish you the best
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 9:52am On Mar 31
A6995E0
Corner 7.5 and 8.5
20matche
250 odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OndoRaph(m): 10:09am On Mar 31
I would have said I don't have anything to give anyone this Easter, but at least I got a code that will give you something. Since Amazon call theirs 'Amazon gift card,' lets call this 'Sporty Gift Code' because e sure die: 0C410B9B
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ajokol: 10:15am On Mar 31
Verbtips:
Lets celebrate easter with this
gringrin

REAL MADRID VS ATHLETICO BILBAO
HT/FT
2/2
@8.50
CORRECT SCORE
0-1

LIVINGSTON VS CELTIC
HT/FT
1/1
CORRECT SCORE
5-1

nice vs nantes
ht/ft
2/2
correct score
1-4

lorient/brestios
ht/ft
x/1
correct score
3-2

ht/ft odd
1x2 odd

wish you the best

This is an agent of Alabi, do not waste even #100 on this bullshit.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 10:39am On Mar 31
N

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (207) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

Viewing this topic: Alvin212(m), DiskJokeyManic, christianjoy(m), kingcisE(m), Abeycityng(m), Sirstreak, PJtech, Nasty22(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.