Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (95536 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Remijuice: 8:52am On Apr 20
Make this game continue dey sail like this...

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 8:53am On Apr 20
Blitzking:

Make update dey drop as e dey hot..
I have Wrexham DNB away to Crewe at 1.6
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 8:55am On Apr 20
Remijuice:
If the game enters what next? You start receiving request to do giveaway. If you drop the booking number will it reduce your winnings? I don't know why some of us here derive pleasure in eating alone.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 9:04am On Apr 20
Remijuice:
To share booking dey hard, but to post winnings dey easy Una.....

I thought you all decided to have sense this year 😳
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SPF247(m): 9:10am On Apr 20
FC4D88A3

41E739 Edit 🏆

Goodluck👍

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Remijuice: 9:10am On Apr 20
I no know the game go sail past Friday self...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Remijuice: 9:13am On Apr 20
The game

40E673F

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 9:15am On Apr 20
OilandGasMarket:

Are you forbidden to be like this people you mentioned?

Of course not, just that most guys here don't have a deep enough pockets to play the way X punters do.

Yes they win big odds once in while but by that time - with the number of codes they drop per day - your village people will already be contributing money for you to buy some fishing equipments so that you can start over again. That is, if there's a river in your village. If there isn't it'll be hunting equipments.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 9:18am On Apr 20
Hello.

Good morning
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 9:19am On Apr 20
stacyadams:
Hello.

Good morning

Hi there...

Stacy.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 9:31am On Apr 20
Crumbian:

Of course not, just that most guys here don't have a deep enough pockets to play the way X punters do.

Yes they win big odds once in while but by that time - with the number of codes they drop per day - your village people will already be contributing money for you to buy some fishing equipments so that you can start over again. That is, if there's a river in your village. If there isn't it'll be hunting equipments.

They are faced with the same odds as you every morning. Why not we make the best use of our collective strength here as punters and come up with something that even someone who stakes 10 naira won't be left out.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 9:36am On Apr 20
Crumbian:

Hi there...

Stacy.
I greet u special boss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kmaster007: 9:36am On Apr 20
Make Una help me see dis game oooo IFK Goteborg Vs Norrkoping FK who go fit win
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 9:45am On Apr 20
kmaster007:
Make Una help me see dis game oooo IFK Goteborg Vs Norrkoping FK who go fit win
Omo....All these questions sha...Chai 🤦
Goteborg go win...Hundred percent....Stake with all you've got

I don see the future already 😒😅
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 9:50am On Apr 20
Crumbian:

Typical black man mentality, what's wrong wit fishermen? U kept using fishermen as a yardstick to measure poorest of d poor, where has our dignity in labor gone?
Fishermen are they not human like us?
Fishermen are even better than some adults on this thread
Fishermen are better than those that can't eat with outing dropping their useless stainless plates here, e.g. D likes of pjtech, Abba and others I can't remember their names.
Fishermen do send their kids to school

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kmaster007: 9:54am On Apr 20
Really
Joeblaze26:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 10:16am On Apr 20
emmanuelbrown26:

Typical black man mentality, what's wrong wit fishermen? U kept using fishermen as a yardstick to measure poorest of d poor, where has our dignity in labor gone?
Fishermen are they not human like us?
Fishermen are even better than some adults on this thread
Fishermen are better than those that can't eat with outing dropping their useless stainless plates here, e.g. D likes of pjtech, Abba and others I can't remember their names.
Fishermen do send their kids to school

You clearly have issues.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 10:27am On Apr 20
Joeblaze26:

On paper grin 100%
On the pitch nothing is certain grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 10:44am On Apr 20
This thread don dey bounce back to life small small
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 10:52am On Apr 20
Crumbian:

You clearly have issues.
Not at all my dear brother. We should always respect dignity in labour, that's my own angle. Once in a while I do engage discussion with shoe cobblers, street hawkers etc I found out that there's still dis human in them
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 11:22am On Apr 20
stacyadams:

On paper grin 100%
On the pitch nothing is certain grin
I dey tell you my bro....Like sey we be seer/prophet 😂🤷

Football is becoming more and more difficult to predict on a daily 🥺💔

Like today's match now...Che v City...Chelsea fit go wipe City like that 😂😂
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 11:24am On Apr 20
kmaster007:
Really
Greenluck Bro 🍏🙏
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 11:59am On Apr 20
Joeblaze26:

I beg to disagree Sir
I feel football is a script and like every other script, if you know the script, you know the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 12:02pm On Apr 20
Joeblaze26:

On the contrary, you go come dey hear beating City is not for everybody on the Tl.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 12:35pm On Apr 20
emmanuelbrown26:

Not at all my dear brother. We should always respect dignity in labour, that's my own angle. Once in a while I do engage discussion with shoe cobblers, street hawkers etc I found out that there's still dis human in them

See, people talk about been sent back to the village all the time. It's used as a worst case scenario thing, the lowest of lows. It's usually meant to be funny same as my village fisherman mention. It's a play on the fears of a city dwelling, "exposed" graduate/people. There's really nothing serious to it.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 12:39pm On Apr 20
Crumbian:

See, people talk about been sent back to the village all the time. It's used as a worst case scenario thing, the lowest of lows. It's usually meant to be funny same as my village fisherman mention. It's a play on the fears of a city dwelling, "exposed" graduate/people. There's really nothing serious to it.
Cheers bro, good weekend

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 12:43pm On Apr 20
emmanuelbrown26:

Cheers bro, good weekend

Cheers.

If you get, drop game abeg grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 1:27pm On Apr 20
Play the two matches in Japan league tomorrow over 8.5 Corner Kicks..
Both should be about 2.5odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20
12E0915B BB edit to your risk.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmanuelbrown26: 1:56pm On Apr 20
Crumbian:

Cheers.

If you get, drop game abeg grin
I dun go back to my forex trading, if u are into it I can be dropping signal Monday til Friday
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 2:03pm On Apr 20
OilandGasMarket:

I have Wrexham DNB away to Crewe at 1.6

If only we had 19 others like me...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 2:05pm On Apr 20
emmanuelbrown26:

I dun go back to my forex trading, if u are into it I can be dropping signal Monday til Friday
Where you fit drop am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (191) (Reply)

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class / CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12

Viewing this topic: Crumbian, Joeblaze26(m), blaquemyc and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.